U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
information on handlers and dog

Hi
I am trying to find out about a dog handler named John Aldor and his dogs. I know he has passed and he had one dog named King, trying to locate the name of the other dog. Also does anyone know of a handler whose last name was Polito? Thanks.

Re: information on handlers and dog

Joanne,

We found the following information on the Tan Son Nhut Dog Hndler's website.

John Aldor 4/69 dog "Kobe" 080X

Please visit their website and hopefully you can gain the additional information you need.

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money

Joanne,

Gene Albert Polito, KIA 1/4/1968, Tay Ninh Provience South Vietnam, Cpl E-4 US Army 25th Infantry Division,
home of record Cleveland, Ohio.

Died while missing, body recovered.

Born 6/15/1948.

I have not ben able to find any records indicating that he was a dog handler, but that in itself does not mean anything.

Is this the Polito that your were looking for ?

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money

Hi,
Thank you so much for the information. The brother of John Aldor, loaned me his scrapbook of photos of him with his dog. Although John has since passed, I found a photo of someone named Polito in the album with a dog. I was not sure if he was a handler or not.
Thank you so much for the information. I made a copy of the photo of(Polito) I would like to have given it to a relative of his if they would want it.