U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Willing to provide home for "retired"/injured Svc Dog

I have had a Svc/Helper Dog for 10 yrs. He saved my life twice, kept me going when I wanted to quit & gave me lots of love in return. Thanks to surgery & good meds, and the constant 'push' from my dog to get out & do things, I have gone from a wheelchair to using a cane all day. He recently died of a heart problem. I no longer need an "active" Svc Dog, but am in the position to provide a loving home & good care for a "retired" or injured Svc Dog. References & further info on request. I am trying to get the word out that I am available to adopt a Svc Dog, the only requirement is that he is a trained & certified Svc Dog, not a washout from school with a behavior problem. I live in the cool country of Northern Arizona with lots of room for him to play. Depending on the dogs age/abilities--I can offer camping, boating, and many other diversions. Please spread the word that I am available. Best way to reach me is by email: ramblinsarge@hotmail.com or call me at 928-284-2708, I have voice mail in case I am out, & will return your call shortly. SFC Dane Hays, Ret.