U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pictures for MWD Calender

I am looking for photo's of Soldier's with thier dogs that served in Iraq. I want to put together a calender, not to sell but to give to producers as gifts. I wrote a screenplay about a soldier and his military dog in Irag. A heartwarming portrayal of the unique bond between a soldier and his dog who face each mission knowing it could be thier last.
Like, Hurt Locker meets Rin tin tin. I know that sounds very hollywood.
Please e-mail photo's along with permission to use.

Re: pictures for MWD Calendar

Bud Kucia
I am looking for photo's of Soldier's with thier dogs that served in Iraq. I want to put together a calendar, not to sell but to give to producers as gifts. I wrote a screenplay about a soldier and his military dog in Irag. A heartwarming portrayal of the unique bond between a soldier and his dog who face each mission knowing it could be thier last.
Like, Hurt Locker meets Rin tin tin. I know that sounds very hollywood.
Please e-mail photo's along with permission to use.

Re: pictures for MWD Calender

Do they have to be from Iraq? I have a picture of "Ivar the Terrible" in Qatar with his Kong in his mouth and tongue hanging out. My husband, who recently passed away in Afghanistan, was his handler in 2002. We tried to contact someone about adopting him at one time with no response.

Today I'm looking for a way to memorialize my husband online in a way that recognizes him as the impressive handler/trainer he was.

Dana Bernhardt