Return to Website

Cambridge Hornets Forum

Welcome to the Cambridge Hornets Forum discussing Senior Hockey in Ontario and across Canada

Cambridge Hornets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can Someone Answer This Question?

Went to get some oxygen

the guy is not in game shape

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can Someone Answer This Question?

Attention: MR. 4U2No

Let me lower myself and answer your post.

Ledyard prabably yapped too much personally at the ref, thus got booted. Therefore, he would have desrved the misconduct penalty.

Steve Rice (his first name is not snotnose), deserved his cross checking penalty. In my opinion, and most observers at hand beleived it to be a non-penalty and thus a bad call. By the way I was sitting with Brantford fans at the time and they too thought it was a bad call.

What I wrote was that Ledyard whined all night, similar to Rick Vaive did last season, which does not make them look in the best light. Many players "b" and whine during games regardless of their background. You be the judge of the actions of the ex-pros and non ex-pros as you see fit.

I will now step back into my little itty bitty tiny world, as you call it, and allow you to come back on this board and pick fights and take personal stabs at players and fans whom who do not know. It is good to see that Doug has taken off some posts today that have your insensitive and natsy comments on.