Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cajun and Zydeco Music Makers Books for Sale

Not de-Cajunizing, in particular. Mike and I still very much enjoy our lives here in the heart and hub of Acadiana. After going to estate sales every week around here and seeing what goes on there, and the pittance that items are sold for, I have decided to "let go" of some things I have enjoyed, but haven't been using. I have raised enough money from my efforts to pay for a back to back 9 day cruise of Scandinavia followed by a 14 day Transatlantic with ports in Denmark, Sweden, England, Ireland and the Azores ending in NYC. I am in extremely good health, but I am 71 and I am not going to live forever!

I am 71...soon to be 72. I plan on living forever. GF Danish born, immigrant to the US in 1903. He had Danish and Swedish parents. Long lived people.

Please, don't hold your applause !

Congrats Jeff.

Let's all applaud our existence!

Huzzah!
Huzzah!
Huzzah!

Bacon n yodeling- a sure combo for longevity, with a bit of diatonic accordion thrown in for good measure!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!