Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Creole Brand Accordion Wanted~

There is a Creole Brand for sell on Facebook for $1,200.

http://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/334128590714057

http://www.facebook.com/100002745328467/posts/1664199777014850/

Thank you D

Hank3, what sparked your interest in the Creole Brand? Did you like the sound of Harry Trahan's accordion, or did you come across another Creole that caught your attention as being the accordion brand you needed to have? Something set you on this path and I'm interested to know what it was. Was it the sound, the look, the feel of a creole brand accordion? Was it some kind of nostalgic attraction to an old brand Creole? What are you seeking my friend? Let us know. What is driving you. I believe this can turn into an interesting discussion, for I have recently put mine hands on a wet tuned Martin B flat that had that "deep sweet rumble" that practically played itself. The accordion player that owned it didn't want to play on my Acadian "C" or my "D". After I played his B flat I understood why. Tell me your story. Then I'll tell you mine about the search for the "Golden Accordion".

Is that address in back of Doug Ashy? I used to live on Belle Dame, and I think Belle Homme might have been the street parallel to where I was. I could have walked to his house! When you don't know, you don't know!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!