Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cajun Country Revival.............Jesse Lege's lyrics: You won't be satisfied

Thanks so much, Jerry for the lyrics to Jesse's You won't be satisfied by me! Sure appreciate it! Sorry, I didin't get back earlier, helping a friend in Springfield, Or. move to Virginia. I will copy the lyrics down! Vicki from Eugene Ore.

Re: Cajun Country Revival.............Jesse Lege's lyrics: You won't be satisfied

Victoria we will be moving to the Idaho later this year. I have family in Eugene and we are planing a trip there in the future. I also know of a guy in Eugene that also plays accordion. If you email me cankton49@gmail.com of send me a message on face book, I can pass along come info that might be of use to you.

Hi Jerry,

If you get out to Eugene, I hope you'll get in contact and maybe come jam a bit. I keep boudin in the deep freeze and make a mean jumbalaya.

John in Oregon (Eugene)

Thanks a million Josh, I just can't hear the words right and only have a smattering of french down, just took years in college when I was younger! Much younger than now! Appreciate it, I've listened to this song over and over, so, lyrics really help, taking the lyrics and trying to pronounce it half way decent! Appreciate the help! Vicki....beginning accordian player!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!