Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Set of Italian reeds for sale on ebay

Hi everyone anybody knows where can I buy the cagnoni reeds I would like to get the 34 full set for my acordion?I'll appreciate your help thanks

Re: Set of Italian reeds for sale on ebay

I am not an expert on this topic, but that sounds a little pricey for a set of machine made reeds (as opposed to "a mano" or "tipo a mano"). I don't recall what a set of handmade #1 reeds for a Cajun accordion costs, but I do remember that a full set of Binci #1's for a triple row only added around a couple hundred bucks to the price of a new Baffetti accordion.

And $157 for shipping and handling!!! That is a total ripoff! Surely that must be a typo.

-David

Re: Re: Set of Italian reeds for sale on ebay

I bought a complete set of Binci "a mano" reeds in D directly from Claudio Binci a couple of years ago. The price was 118 Euro, or about $150 + shipping of about $50.

I used the D reeds to replace the C reeds in the Martin i bought from Glenn that already had a few broken reeds and was in need of a complete retune.

Regards

/Gunnar

Re: Re: Re: Set of Italian reeds for sale on ebay

That is the right price ... on those Handmades ( leathered or not )

The listing is an honest price..the shipping is ridiculous.. and total ripoff..

buyer beware.

G:

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!