Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Sorry...i know its not a travel forum

Dave,

Speaking of dogs !!!!!.

Seriously though, do not take your dog(s)on vacation ( where the sun, melts the street surfaces like tar,without protection for their feet),otherwise
yer pooches won't loose their "abnormaly" long ears , but will be minus their paws.
Get them some special dog foot wear for hot surfaces like sand and tar, or else , sleep the all day, and party all night.

No, I'm not kidding!!!.

C.

So hot in LA one day that I saw cows freeze to death...

see they were all standing next to a field of corn hoping to get a little breeze. The sun was so hot it made the corn pop. The hoped-for breeze carried the popped corn over the cows heads. They are so stupid, they thought the popped corn was snow and just stood there and froze to death.

Peace,
Griff

PS: Seriously it really happened that way, honest, you have my word as a salesman.

Re: Sorry...i know its not a travel forum

Guy there are no apologize needed. But at some time or other you have too decide. Now having said that, people are not dying in the street from the heat. Summer is a good time to go to Louisiana. Go and enjoy
!!

Re: Re: Sorry...i know its not a travel forum

A wind surf board might be better during a hurricane. Get to see more of the state on the fly

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!