Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Question for Keith

Where do you live Keith? What do you play? I live in Dartmouth, and I'm always on the lookout for people to jam.

Re: Question for Keith

I live in Dartmouth, whadda you know? I wondered where you were.Send me an email, keithdelong@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Question for Keith

Hi Keith, I just sent you an e-mail. Let's talk!

Re: Re: Re: Question for Keith

Can do--I'm around today and this evening.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for Keith

Hello Keith,
It will have to be this weekend. I'll be caught up until then. Cheers. :-)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for Keith

ok, that will be fine--I've been trying to get over a bad chest cold, so by this weekend I should be in better shape. I'll call you

IMPORTANT NEWS THIS IS NOT A PINE LEAF BOY SHOW!!!!

This is NOT a show that the pine leaf boys will be playing, that is a mistake. It will just be Blake and Cedric with Blake's dad while they are at the Universite Ste. Anne french immersion. The Pine Leaf Boys are going to be on break at that time and will play again on Aug. 19 for the CFMA Awards in Lafayette. Sorry for any confusion.

Re: IMPORTANT NEWS THIS IS NOT A PINE LEAF BOY SHOW!!!!

Gonna try and get there anyhow--I went last year and it was a really good time. I have to play a gig in the late afternoon near Yarmouth with my in-laws, but we're going to rush back up to Little Brook and catch as much of the show as we can.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!