Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HA 114 Hohner

The paper foil is silver, the grille is gold with black and silver cloth behind it, I can't really tell about the weave without seeing the two to compare. There are 16 folds on the bellows, which is silver, red, and gold. It's probably a '50s box and may have been repaired. I took the grille off and painted the outside of the valves red. It was given to me by a friend from St. George's Newfoundland. Newfoundlanders usually use the Hohner Erica or Corso double row accordions, once in a while you'll see a Corona or a few Italian 3-row accordions.
I don;t know how to post photos on this forum, i don't have a website.

Re: Re: HA 114 Hohner

Ias the keyboard wood or plastic ???

Take a regular phot or two with a cheapie point and shoot if you like and I'll give you an adress to send it.. maybe I can narrow it down...

Re: Re: Re: HA 114 Hohner

ok, I'll take some photos. Let me know how to get them to you.
Keith

Re: Re: Re: Re: HA 114 Hohner

Hi again,
I took some photos of the accordion, you can email me at the above address and I'll send them to you; If i knew how I could post them on this forum, but I still have a lot to learn ;-{

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HA 114 Hohner

Search this forum on "how to post a photo" and you'll probably get a several results to choose from. It's a revolving question that arises every 41 days.

Hope that'll hep ya.

Rick

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!