Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: anonamoose - we need an eye scan!

Looky here John, we want a retna (is that how ya spell it??) scan... you know one'a those eye scan things they do in those spy movies. How we know your John? It could be in the eyes. Perhaps not, but we got ways anyhow.

Talk'n about scans.....here's one for ya John:

Took my cat gizmo to the vet (he wasn't peeing).
The vet walked around that cat in a circle and made a clicking sound and blinking her eyes. She then squeezed his stomach and handed me five little pills in an envelope.... got the bill for $150 from the receptionist on the way out. Stopped dead in my tracks...Hundred fifty bucks (I shouted)!... what the heck is going on that it would cost $150 bucks?

Receptionist: Well Mr. Mason there is a physical exam, and, there's the cat pills to make him pee, that cost $50 dollars.

Ok that's fine, I understand the fifty bucks thing, what about the other hundred!?

Receptionist: Mr. Mason that is the standard fee the dr. charges for a cat scan.

you know whoo

Re: Re: anonamoose - we need an eye scan!

that's a good one Nonc, perhaps an eye scan would work. Please note however that sometimes when I stare at my computer for a while I swear it's staring back at me. But I'll be dammed if I will give it any of my beer. Perhaps others have had the same experience? I know a guy who drinks Jack's Daniells and his computer does the same.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!