Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

hold everthing no you crossed the line with me thaere boy i might have a littil prob spellings thangs right but you aint got no write to talk bad about me like that no raymond my boy aint non of your busness shows wht you know about us no he is 31 or 33 i kant reamber now he is big help to me and his momma so whtch you mouf about that i am tryin to help folks heer what are you doin good nothin but talkin dirt about me i bet you dont know nothin about fishings or farmin but you shore seem to know how to run you mouf hell i dne eaven eat collard greens i eat mustard that shows what you know nothgin call me a monki you ever seed me talk like that to folks around heer your prob drunk or highj on crake i done forgot mor that you will know all your life you just wasent raised right talk to older folks like that but i will say a prayers for you and try to forgive you cause you aint got cents to know better-------teebooger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

Well, I guess whatever psychosis you have is incurable, but it does brighten my day. Maybe you need to ax Raymond how old he is. You probably forgot to give him a present, like spark-plugs or a carburetor kit or a grubbin' hoe, on his last Birthday. Let me tell you, if you don't eat Collard greens or Poke salad, you ain't any more a country boy that Donald Trump.
JB

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

his momma tol me he was 32 he is a good boy he gives me and his momma trob sometimes but he is doin good now no i dont like collardes i eat musterd greens i rais collardes and sel them to the colord around heer i stay my place is in anse la butte you prob dont know where that is but you better not come arond heer stirrin trob you we got good nabors heer and we know what is goin on all the time and i got a bad dog too me now start actin right heer quit meesing wif me i am triying to help folks heer no talk dirt about folks---teebooger i am goin to bed now i aint got time to monki wif you no more tonite i got tractor works to to in the mornin you prob wont get up till noon you---teebooger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

Shhh... He needs his rest. He lives at the Texaco Gas Field near Breaux Bridge. They prolly fire up the fractionators during the wee hours of the night. That would keep anybody up. I say we elect him as "The Mayor of Anse La Butte." Let 'em sleep...

K. Good.

Now, back to those darn accordions. I've got a thumbstrap on a triple-row. Does anyone really use those or are they just gold-plating? Also, if I were to play a lot of tunes on a G single row, should I consider a G-A-Bb triple-row? Is there even such a combo available? Does wishing I had a "G-A-Bb" automatically indicate I should purchase a "G-A-B-B-A-N-E-L-L-I"?

I know, so many questions and so little time 'fore the Booger comes back...

R!CK

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

Rick,
Probably can't go wrong with a Gabby. All the really good ConJunto/Norteno bands here is San Antonio swear by them. Really flashy and sound good. Just a whole lot of $$$.
You are definitely right about the Texaco Field and Storage area at Anse la Butte. Check out the website above. Lots of Hazardous waste and toxic dump sites. Could cause brain wave problems if you persisted in living there long enough. Thought there weren't any real hills in Southwest LA, so why 'butte'?
JB

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

To me a "butte" means like a little knoll, and a hill is a "coteau", someone correct me if I am wrong.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cajun dance

Must be a salt dome. Too much salt may affect the brain as well.
JB

Re: Cajun dance.... whoa... what about the womans Momma thing?

OK ... alright hold on a second:

I want to know what happened to ole boogers woman's Momma that was gonna have her feet cut off (due to the sugar) in the hospital! I'm talking what started before all the turnip greens, butter beans, mystery meat and 42 types of dance moves to woo the masses.

Going to Breaux Bridge to do some fancy hoofing with his woman thing? What about Momma?

Oddly...Too close to that RC thing, if ya ask me. Perhaps we should sneak-a-peek behind the curtin, may find the ole wizzard of OZ flipping smoke switches and banging gongs.... it's getting wierd I tell ya!

Where was I?? Oh yeah:
Sooo..Who's watching booger lady's Momma?
Junior what's his name that's still living at home?
He watching over the boogers woman's Momma??

Hail Bob! Don't forget to put a quarter in those new sneakers for that phone call thing way over yonder!

Nonc you know who

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!