Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

Hi Gus,

Where is the French music festival, and when? I think they have one in Saulieu, just before the Nuits Cajun.

BJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

How about Christian? You going, mon ami?

BJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

it's next Saturday and Sunday. It's near Moulin (100 km from Saulieu?).
I can email you where exactly, (we want to keep it "nice and small", that's the reason).

Gus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

Thanks Gus,

See you in Saulieu.

BJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

??? stil wanna know???

Gus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

Yes please, Gus. I'd like to try to pull it in on the way down. Doesn't look too far off our route.
Thanks, BJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

I'm also hoping to go to Arleuf the next day. Anyone else? I'm only not sure because David doesn't really want to stay out of Paris the extra day and was originally planning on leaving Sunday night. Now he's not sure, and, being that he's my ride, I'm not sure. But I hope to be there!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saulieu

Yes.. going to Arleuf.. !!

Glenn

Re: Saulieu

I guess I'm a bit late responding to this post, but I'm going to Saulieu. I thought I wouldn't be able to work it out, but now plans have changed. I'll only arrive Sunday morning, though, and I won't be playing. I'm just going to hang out and meet people. If you see me, come up and say "hi"!

hello ev`ry body i came there,too .i`m from germany hope to meet some of you guys.

see ya there

fabian

Re: Re: Saulieu

SEE YOU ALL THERE.. AM STAYING THURS-MON... LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING WILSON AND SARAH.. AND OF COURSE JAMMING WITH JOHN...

GLENN AND ADELE.. PARMA, ITALY

Saulieu

Been a while since I 'popped in' here. I'm making my first Saulieu trip - arrive Friday and leave Monday.
Looking forward to some good music and some jamming too!

Regards

Andy W

See you there Andy.. I can't play worth anything..but do drink everybody's beers while they are busy jamming.. especially John's..

See ya there..

GLENN

Re: Re: Saulieu

Hi Glenn,

I'll have to remember to spit in my beer then!

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Andy W

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!