Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jude Moreau, Ed, Cory McCauley & Others.....

Glad to hear that Jude & his family are safe. Did their home suffer flooding or any extreme damage? I hope not.

I'm also wondering about how Cory McCauley and his family made out. They live in Houston but I'm sure they went to their other home in Mamou. Cory's sister lives right on the Gulf in Cameron Parrish. I'm certain they may be dealing with some major damage.

Living on the water near the Gulf of Mexico, I have LOTS of empathy for what all these folks are going through.

Re: Re: Jude Moreau, Ed, Cory McCauley & Others.....

Cory lives strategically outside Houston, so he missed the worst of it, though he apparently had to do some fence repair.

Re: Re: Re: Jude Moreau, Ed, Cory McCauley & Others.....

Bryan,
Have you talked to Cory? I tried calling him yesterday, but have not heard back from him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jude Moreau, Ed, Cory McCauley & Others.....

Kind of, we played a little phone tag. But he said everything is fine. They even had power back that same day.

Jude

I heard from Jude--their house is okay, he said.

I hadn't realized how badly the area around there was hit till a I saw a picture and then read about Orange, the town right by Jude's.

Blair

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!