Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reduction in posting

So,

I know this isn't directly related to the board but I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Change is not always a bad thing. In a few instances "Change Is Beautiful" (see web link 1 above)

John

http://www.changeisbeautiful.net/

Rick speaking of Randy4U I had a lesson with Joel yesterday and told his grandpa to watch out for that LSU box thats coming for a mic job. I could carry that forward but unlike you being kicked off numerous sites I will just leave it there. He said in order for him to work on it you will have to redo the colors in Cajun Red and Black. I too have noticed the slowdown in posts but the site is not as bad as it was before BN fixed the alignment. Yes its still a little slow and I was not aware of the lag time in starting a thread and it not appearing, are you sure you have followed all the rules and aligned all your dots in a row? Anyway I forgot where I was going with this but count me in for ( O ) ( O )'s girls
always like a good wing served by good looking girls in very short tight red pants.

Jr. installed the mic in the LSU box last week. I hung out with Jr, Penny, and Royce. The mic makes that box sound #@%#$ phatter than a #%$*@ing train! Got to hear some recording of Joel's 3-row stuff -- man that guy is a genius!

~R!~

**** Rick I wanted to meet up with you. Joel must have been sleeping when you were there he didnt say anything about it being done. I told him you were coming to mic it and he said Chubby has one I said you got yours first,but Joel didnt say you were already in. Oh well I got to meet Blair last nite at Barnes and Nobel so I guess that makes me one up on you boy. Will have to wait another day to shake your hand
ps just between us Joel is coming out with a new CD soooooon. All Zydeco and blues stuff most of his own recording be on the look out and yes that boy has talent he hasnt even discovered yet I hope to adopt him soon so I can retire a rich man owing a MARTIN the best in the world

Well, if I show up you won't need to hire any "buff dudes".
Le Piquant

Le Piquant in da house!

~R!~

shut up.

I've noticed that when posting to the threaded board (is there a choice any more?), it does not show the post under the person you're responding to.

Hey Rick! shut up.

Mmmgkay.

Okay.

Is it me or does this thread seem to be reaching toward infinity...lol?

shut up.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!