R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Posts!!!!

Hello to all...
I reached here by searching about travel and holidays. The views of the people here are really good about the holidays. I am planing to explore Chile for my next vacation. Is any one here tell me about Chile travel info ?
---------------------------------------------
For travel deals visit cheap flights | cheap flight

Don't forget NO Friday work! As of now it looks like we will notbe able to see clients on Friday, however we may get lucky and they will finish early so we may be able to take night appointments.

Call or email us if you are interested in being on the list for Friday if we are able to work....

Stay Warm, Be Safe, &
Happy Holidays to everyone however you might spend them!

Hello to all,

We would like to let you know that we will be open everyday but Christmas Day!!

We will be extending our hours thru the Holiday Season to fit your schedules.

What better gift to give a partner then the gift of love. Thru Rylie's Tantra Classes you will learn to be a Better Lover & Learn how to introduce Tantra into your current Intimate life.

Call us today to set up a Private Tantra Class.
201-430-3204

Have a very safe & Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

Happy almost New Year!!!!

We will be open on New Year's Eve until 6 or so if you still would like to set up a session before the New Year..........

Please everyone be safe, smart, and have lots of fun....

R & R Intimate Remedies

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!!!

WE HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME. RYLIE WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT TIMES SQUARE WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND ANOTHER YEAR HERE!!

LOOK FOR US TO BE OPENING A NEW YORK STUDIO VERY SOON IN 2007!!!

LET'S MAKE 2007 THE YEAR FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE A NEW EXPERIENCE.....

WITH MUCH LOVE FROM
R & R INTIMATE REMEDIES

Hello,

Looks like this year is starting off GREAT!!!!!

We are back to our regular business hours. Call to set up a time.

Please take a tour thru the website we have added changes. Make sure to call if you have any questions about our services.

Rylie

Hello to all!

Wow we are going into our second month in 2007!!!!

we would like to say Thank you to all of you who keep us going......

We have a bunch of new interesting ideas for our sessions. We will be offering a new session which includes a Bed & Breakfast for Couples.......

Let us know if you would like some info on the B&B.

New week

Hi everyone,

New news to report. Kim is no longer with R & R Intimate Remedies so when calling please leave a detailed message if Rylie can notge tto thecall. I willreturn all your calls as soon as possible.
I will be in sessions so if you are looking for the same day session please be specific on your time andthe session you want.

Thank you
Rylie

R&R Intimate Remedies will be traveling alot this summer & I really need your ideas & suggestions on where a good location would be.

My Workshops & Seminars are getting underway & I would love for each and everyone of you to be able to experience the Tantra Knowledge & Importance of the Art of Concious Touch.

I do appreciate the patience of everyone during this time when Im trying to be my own Personal Assistant. Im not that multi talented LOL.... so thank you very much for all your support.

Rylie

Rylie would like to introduce you to my new Personal Assistant Melissa. She will be available Mon. Thru Fri. from 10 am till 6pm.

Please feel free to call for information on our sessions. We will ask you to visit the website for a complete list of the services and details before calling.

Thank you and we look forward to meeting you very soon.

Rylie

Well it has been a while since I have posted any Daily News!!

So today Monday March 26th I have decided to post a little something......

Since having Melissa in the office now things have been going much smoother. I thank all of you who give her the respect of being my Persoanl Assistant and feeling free to open up to her so she can better help me prepare for our session together.

Now that things are back on track so to speak I will be working in Queens 2 days a week. It will either be Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. So this may help some of you who are in the area.
if you would like to make an appointment you can call Melissa anytime to schedule.

So for htose of you who have suggestions or comments please feel free to leave them in our Guestbook it is private so only we can read it.

Thank you
Dr. Rylie

Hi Everyone I haven't written in a while so I thought I would give the latest updates.

First about our NYC location......

We would like to come out to Queens 1 or 2 days a week, but we need to be sure that you know the days and times we will be visiting so you can set up your appointment ahead of time. You can call the office and speak to Melissa for complete information. We would like to get this started ASAP!!

As far as traveling to the other cities. We are always open for suggestions. Remember that it would be helpful if you let Melissa know where you would like to have us visit. It may be possible for us to arrange a visit to the cities you request.

We hope to have you visit very soon.

Please remember Rylie is a Dr. of Holistic Tantra Intimate Remedies.

That is all for today
Rylie

It has been three months since you posted on your Daily Posts. Being that you seem to be in some kind of a transitional phase right now where it seems impossible to make appointments (perhaps you're on vacation?) how about keeping us updated as to when you will be returning and where you will be availabe for appointments on the daily post board.

Thanks!