Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Biggins Twins

Thanks Ed

Kindest regards

Steve

Your location Perth Western Australia

I came across this and I knew your dad and uncle they lived in the circuit my uncle had the wee shop on Westburn road it was called Walsh's. I ran about with the twins step sister Myra McKenzie when I was 16 I was always in there house I moved away and never seen Myra again but I met up with her in 2008 at a school reunion in cambuslang gateside school and I stayed friends with her till she died . I remember her mum which would be your dad's mother I have a picture with Myra and Phil Biggins in it and a young girl Angela magowan and Phil is holding a baby . If you want the picture I will send you it it was taken in 1961 Myra was crazy for her twin brothers lovely men best regards Margie Thomson

Your location East kilbride

I came across this and I knew your dad and uncle they lived in the circuit my uncle had the wee shop on Westburn road it was called Walsh's. I ran about with the twins step sister Myra McKenzie when I was 16 I was always in there house I moved away and never seen Myra again but I met up with her in 2008 at a school reunion in cambuslang gateside school and I stayed friends with her till she died . I remember her mum which would be your dad's mother I have a picture with Myra and Phil Biggins in it and a young girl Angela magowan and Phil is holding a baby . If you want the picture I will send you it it was taken in 1961 Myra was crazy for her twin brothers lovely men best regards Margie Thomson

Your location East kilbride

I see you posted a note about the Biggins family on my website forum page. I am not sure that anyone now reads the forum. Perhaps best if you copy your message to the email address shown, or I could relay your message to the Auld Cmbuslang facebook group?

Ed

Your location Kilmarnock