Return to Website

Michael's Forum

Welcome to MyCowboySurf forum. Feel free to express your opinion.

You won't be deleted for speaking out against a bad program. Studiotraffic and 4Daily have NO authority here....LOL. At any rate, have fun!

Michael

Michael's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: A little bit confused

Let me quote you - "I'll never leave cashbalans in an account when its possible to cash out."

See, this is exactly what i mean. As a surfer, of course this is good news. But right now i'm not worried about the surfers, i'm much more concerned about Michael. When you don't exactly know if/when your members will request for cashout, then how do you plan/do the rolling?

What if members request for cashout while you're still rolling the money? And what if, all the members think like Marina, who squeezes everything out until there's no more balance for Michael to roll the money all over again?

Surfers may think it's nothing complicated because the thinking is not on their part. But it's the admin who has to think everything through and through like how much to roll, how much to give out and how much for contingency. It's all about strategy & planning.

I for one, am interested to know how Michael plans all these because it's not easy to offer a 2% daily for 365 days and at the same time, leaving the decision for cashout date to the members. Even eProfitSurf has a fixed date.

Having said that, i believe Michael aka Mike has a good working system to back him up. Else he wouldn't be so confident as to opened up his autosurf site and let members decide their own cashout date.

And you know what? It takes a brilliant mind to come up with a good and unique strategy. Now, if only Mike is willing to let me in a little, into his secrets...

Re: A little bit confused

Hi Faye.
I understand your concerns and I appreciate the confidence in my honesty.
Ok, there are several reasons autosurfs fail.Number one is the admin went into it without being properly funded to sustain the site or he intended to defraud from the start. I have a constant supply of money going in and out of both processors. At any given time there is enough cash on hand to handle payouts.
Now, would this have to change down the road? Possibly. Theres not a major autosurf that hasn't changed policy from time to time. The key is to make those changes without delaying or not paying members. If there came a time changes had to be made I would inform all members with plenty of notice.
I feel confident my current policy will be sustainable. Worst case scenario, I would have cashouts twice a month on specific days.
Hope I've been able to put your mind at ease.
Mike