U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What happened to Rex

Great site to visit, interesting content you shared here. mechanic saskatoon

What ended up coming of this?

Alex @ Drywallers Ottawa

I want to thank you for this great idea! I love every bit of it. I have a bookmark you look at your new things. Read more from arreglar cubiertas Torrelavega and learn more about this.

Wow, this is actually an awesome site. An old friend I once knew had started meet ups for military, which has been amazing to be honest. Love to see War Dogs getting dedication auto detailing El Monte

Any updates to this? I hope he was found :) mobile detailing company Baldwin Park

My uncle gave me info about all the famous War Dogs - Stubby, Chips, love that. Hoping all for the best auto detailing El Cajon

auto detailing Clovis

Keep up the great work, I completely agree with your comment.
office kitchen cleaners in Derby

Hey, thanks for sharing! Piiper Consulting Services AB

Hey there!!! I was looking for this info around the web and finally found it. Thanks washington dc basement waterproofing

Wow! great blog post! this is interesting I'm glad I've been drop here, such a very good blog you have I hope u post more! keep posting. Green Waste Removal Townsville

What does The United States War Dogs Association do? what to do when a moving company rips you off

War dogs have been used for a variety of purposes, such as tracking, scouting, and even detecting explosives. ADU garage conversion san francisco home addition Mill Valley

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, I hope that you manage to find info on Rex. If you can't find any please tell me so I can ask around my favorite commercial roofing in Jacksonville fl to see if they have a way to find info on Rex!

I hope Rex is fine. https://www.deckbuilderssf.com/

Rex did a noble things.http://www.tampa-deckbuilders.com/

Thank you so much for your suggestion, Nelson www.carlsbadroofingpros.com/

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. credit repair tempe az

It should be taken seriously. https://www.concreteproslubbock.com/

This is interesting.

He removed drywall and hurt himself.

Hoping for rex to recover soon, greetings from Commercial Concrete Company Davenport IA

Most of what you claim is astonishingly precise and that makes me wonder why I had not looked at this in this light before.

property solicitors

Your piece truly did switch the light on for me as far as this specific subject matter goes.

tree removal near me parramatta

Rex is fine colorado summer vacation ideas

Did you find any info on Rex? I'm really curious too :)

I hope that you managed to find news about Rex, we're all rooting for you! I would like to recommend you this amazing article I found!

upholstery appreciate the effort that the author/owner of this website spent. It was a well-made blog and I really like the thoughts and information that was gathered to create this blog. Thanks for sharing, btw.

Thank you for the heads up. I really loved all the news that came up and loving the world. mobile detailing Fort Lauderdale is one of those that helps sheds light for the world. Furthermore, there is a auto detailing Goodyear AZ

Do you think there will be more famous war dogs being brought to life? I'm honestly just curious, seems like dogs are super important and must be brought to the attention notary near me Santa Ana CA. Do you need any assistance finding some media help? car detailing San Diego

I hope the dog live his life what he deserve! roofing contractors rockhampton

Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to write like this – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article is very rare. roofing companies ellenton

Thanks for this! "Mold remediation Joliet il
"

hope the dog is okay. thank you

thanks for the update