U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Nice
Thank you for sharing such useful information. Continue to spread the word about your excellent work. Fencing Contractor
Views: 173   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 2, 2023 7:04am
by Kelly Peters
Chatroulette
Every time, you will have an option to select the gender of your choice. Chatroulette, then through its strong AI network, will find your match. Chatroulette
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2023 2:21am
by Feedback
war dog story song
This may not be of interest to most. However, I was listening to a CD by Jimmy Dean and on it was a story song that was probably concerning a WWII war dog and it's called "Oklahoma Bill". I just thought that it was a great tribute to war dogs.
Views: 942   Replies: 17
Last Post: Oct 31, 2023 12:05pm
by Haru Edwards
Kelowna Residential Carpet Cleaning
I concur with your point of view. I appreciate your sharing.Kelowna Residential Carpet Cleaning
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2023 11:30pm
by chavesarlene4
One Draycott
Buying a house is not only exciting, but it’s often one of life’s biggest achievements. While it may sometimes seem challenging, there are many benefits that come with owning your own property. One Draycott
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2023 10:27pm
by immediate edge
looking for what happened to my dog
I was wondering what happen to my dog Neosho. We served in Okinawa in the early 80s. Also looking for handlers that I served with. Semper Fi
Views: 2077   Replies: 24
Last Post: Oct 24, 2023 8:07am
by Vic
r
rmri
replica watches uk cheap
Besides saving you a large amount of money, replica watches do a lot of good for you. When you buy an original watch from the world class top brand you spend one time and set yourself the watch for the rest of life.replique montre pas cher It is said that variety is...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2023 2:43am
by rmri
r
roma
Give Hublot replica watch as a birthday gift.
A good Hublot replica watch will make you happy and feel lucky, because it looks stunning and the function works well, besides, all the details are the same as the real Hublot watch.fausse rolex montre Maybe you think that the rich man only buys real Hublot watches a...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2023 2:41am
by roma
w
WAAA
Best cheap replica Rolex Submariner watch
Gli orologi replica sono diventati una tendenza sempre più diffusa nel mondo degli orologi di lusso orologi replica negozio Queste repliche sono realizzate con grande attenzione ai dettagli e con materiali di alta qualità, che le rendono quasi identiche agl...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2023 2:38am
by WAAA
Vietnam War dogs
I am a dog lover and am doing research on the war dogs of Vietnam. I would love to talk to anyone that handled a dog during this war and hear about your experiences.
Views: 1391   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 8:36am
by Jerry
CWD ARPY #7924
Hi, I adopted a CWD, Arpy #7924. He is a 8 year old German Shepherd. From the records it states that he was a EDD at Raghadan Palace in Jordon until 2021. He was possibly with MSA Security. He as a floppy left ear due to some trauma. If any handler worked with...
Views: 176   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 8:25am
by Paul
Just Wow
Great example of a site that started out as a hobby but has fast become a business. I like the angle they have as well. “Tech News For The Non Techie”. catering Fort Lauderdale
Views: 73   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 8:09am
by Kelly
Ancient war dogs cleaned up
I love that there's his forum all about US War Dogs. I've been interested in ancient war dogs lately. It was rather savage, but after a battle they would be fed the human scraps of the defeated enemy, acting almost like a pressure washer like https://www.pressurewash...
Views: 55   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 7:54am
by Carl
war dog story song
Our veterans can overcome trauma with the aid of war dogs. maid service surrey
Views: 109   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 7:19am
by Jia
Alturas Florida Property Management
Quality Content! really not surprised! Alturas Florida Property Management
Views: 143   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 7:07am
by Carlo
property management
I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post Tampa Property Management
Views: 73   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 7:01am
by Jack Vibes
Carpet Cleaning
I am amazed at how much time and work you put into your site, and I am amazed at the amount of detail you present. Commercial Carpet Cleaning Kelowna
Views: 99   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 6:58am
by Pia
Feedback
Bitcoin Buyer claims that it is capable of providing its users with significant profits, with some users reporting profits of several thousand dollars per day. immediate edge
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2023 12:48am
by immediate edge
Military dogs
Hi, I run Boxes to Boots. We connect soldiers with care packages. My 10 yr old son would like to send a couple care packages to military dogs. Does anyone have any contacts as to who we can send boxes to? Thanks Kristen
Views: 1561   Replies: 227
Last Post: Oct 21, 2023 12:09pm
by J. Newell
bitcoin urex gpt
 Immediate Evex works on exactly the same principle. When prices are low, you buy bitcoins and search for the website that sells bitcoins at the lowest possible rates. bitcoin urex gpt
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2023 12:18pm
by The Arcady
88sport resena
On the other hand, the automated mode performs analysis and executes trades when it detects a good opportunity. 88sport resena
Last Post: Oct 15, 2023 4:36am
by The Arcady
watches
Our in-depth reviews are penned by horologists and industry insiders, ensuring that you get accurate and trustworthy information. watches
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2023 10:14am
by The Arcady
U.S. War Dogs Association
Reading about the U.S. War Dogs Association brought back memories of my fictional uncle, who always spoke fondly of his K-9 companion during his service years. The bond between a soldier and their dog is truly unparalleled and goes beyond the battlefield. It's heartw...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2023 7:40pm
by General Contract...
immediate connect
Although retail account pricing on the platform is fairly standard, it is not as competitive as other platforms. immediate connect
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2023 12:45pm
by The Arcady
Feedback
When done correctly, real estate is one of the most popular, profitable, and stable investment choices that can generate a high-profit return.  The Arcady
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2023 9:58pm
by The Arcady
i
Iroh
GReat stuff
Really good things here! dustless blasting
Views: 63   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2023 5:25am
by seo
a
Amy
Love this blog!
plymouth car recovery
Views: 53   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2023 11:05pm
by Jacky
Hood Clean Guys
Impressive content. Thanks for sharing this information. Hood Clean Guys
Views: 64   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2023 10:40pm
by John
GREAT
Wow, that's great. Did you already apply for it? Junk removal Wesley Chapel FL
Views: 52   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2023 10:33pm
by James
Buy Nembutal, Buy Pentobarbital Sodium Online
Nembutal belongs to the barbiturate class of drugs and acts as a sedative or sedative. This drug is available in generic form. (Powder, Liquid and Capsules) We sell sodium pentobarbital at the best rates you will find online. We carry out professional packing and...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2023 3:55am
by BUY NEMBUTAL ONL...
j
JC
Paw
I feel sad lately because my dog passed away. website design townsville
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2023 7:50am
by JC
Buy Nembutal, Buy Pentobarbital Online
We are the BEST and legitimate providers of Nembutal Sodium Acid (Injective), Nembutal Powder, Nembutal Saliva Liquid (Cleared) and Nembutal Alkaline Liquid (Non-Pesticide). Providing high quality nembutar with 99.8% purity, ensuring effective and outstanding deli...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2023 5:31am
by BUY NEMBUTAL ONL...
Great
I like your posts today. Thanks for this. Lanai Rescreening Spring Hill, FL
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2023 4:03am
by Angel17
Amazing
Great share! electrical contractors in detroit mi
Last Post: Aug 3, 2023 9:16am
by John Watts
Angel17
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Continue doing a good job. comfortbilt hp50s arctic white
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2023 11:31am
by Angel17
s
Sarah
Keep it up!
You've done an amazing job on this site!
Views: 71   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2023 10:13pm
by Justine
What a wonderful initiative! The military dogs and their handlers will surely appreciate the care packages. I hope you're able to connect with the right contacts soon. Flat Roof Repairs
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2023 12:17am
by Brandon
Awesome blog!
Recovery near me
Last Post: Jul 9, 2023 7:04am
by Recovery near me
rental properties
I’ve been surfing on the web for more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any stunning article like yours. renters incomes
Views: 151   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 6, 2023 12:14pm
by Ethan Walker
j
Jay
Great work
I'm impressed with this site. Botox Wilmslow
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2023 8:41pm
by Jay
j
Jennie
Awesome site
Honoring and saluting. - essex scaffolding
Views: 104   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 7, 2023 2:45am
by Jordan
Great
This is so refreshing, because so many tech blogs out there are a bit too technical and full to the brim of jargon. It’s nice to see a tech blog that has lowered the entry level to tech news. https://franklintnvet.com/dr-marc-smith/
Last Post: May 23, 2023 9:54pm
by Maile Snow
U.S war service dogs left in Jordan
Please please, what can be done to save the U.S war service dogs left in Jordan who are being abused and dying? https://nypost.com/2019/09/18
Views: 652   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 20, 2023 6:29am
by Hans
GREAT
That's great to hear! Having a team of real estate experts with years of experience and a passion for property management can be a valuable asset. With over 30 years of combined experience in real estate, customer service, and property management, your team is likely...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2023 10:31am
by Ginny Miller
Great work
Thank you, guys! Osteopath Manchester
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2023 5:11am
by Osteopath Manche...
Looking for People I Served With!
Sorry, forgot to add another site I visited, approx. one month after the dedication at Motts Military Museum located in Groveport, OH. Nice site, it had names/tattoos of over 4000 dogs who served, even found mine, NICK607X.
Views: 347   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 8, 2023 7:43pm
by Josh
GREAT
It sounds like your team has a great deal of knowledge and expertise in the real estate industry, which is invaluable when it comes to providing top-notch property management services to clients. With such a wealth of experience, your team is well-equipped to handle...
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 29, 2023 7:40pm
by Michele
Dog name
My uncle was a dog handler and listed on the page, I was wondering what his dogs name was. His name was Whetham, Vernon. If anyone knew him, I was never able to. But if I could find his dogs name it would would be great- thanks! Stacy
Views: 837   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 29, 2023 12:29am
by Johny
"Thrilled to see the U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum! As a former doggy makeup artist for canine stage performances, I've witnessed the transformative power of a bit of blush and mascara on our four-legged heroes. I am excited to see them conquer new challeng...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2023 11:56pm
by Hollywood Elevat...
Good Article
We Are Proud To Be Voted The Best Fencing Contractor In Summerville, SC. We Specialize In Residential And Commercial Fencing And We Offer Various Fencing Options, From Traditional Wood Fences To Modern Metal Fences And Everything In Between. wood fence installation S...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2023 7:05am
by Laurence Goodwin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9