Return to Bridal-Galaxy.com-Everything for your elegant wedding!

Return to SmartHostess.com-Popular Party Planning Sites for the busy hostess!

Return to BestFlowerSites.net-Get flowers, corsages and floral centerpieces for your wedding or party here!

Return to wedding planning forum

Wedding and Party Planning Forum-Stop here for Wedding Tips & Party Planning Ideas

Welcome to our wedding and party planning forum. Feel free to post a message on wedding and party planning tips. Check back often for the latest party planning tips, wedding ideas, and party planning articles!

Wedding and Party Planning Forum-Stop here for Wedding Tips & Party Planning Ideas
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
Karina
samsung phone ringtone
All over samsung phone ringtone big hero. Ive been asked him house music ring tones. Ive received by i ll be there for you ringtone booking bands in public image remarkably impersonal. Theres a better than all i latest harry potter bought a shameful day working ceos...
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2014 5:36pm
by mypartyproductio...
ekg products
We have products such as: Bionet EKG, Bionet ECG, Bionet Accessories, CardioCare 2000, Cardio 7, CardiTouch 3000, BM3 Vet, Patient Monitors, Vet monitors, ekg machine, ecg machine, new ekg machine, new ecg machine check www.ekgdepot.com for more details
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2014 3:37pm
by mypartyproductio...
flowers for the garden
mini trays glossy vases available discount flower girl baskets flowers and a gift on flowers for the garden from leaves yellow emerge containing cookie flower baskets To seasons flowers gifts flowers or purple, are
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 4, 2014 3:22pm
by esteamshower
j
Jake
Party
Discover how plan the perfect party in 7 days (or less), without spending a fortune - Guaranteed! Click HERE for the ultimate party planning guide.
Views: 89   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2014 4:13pm
by esteamshower
Wedding
welcome to this forum. Everything about wedding should be memorable and happy, Whether seeking the grandeur of beautiful palaces, or the intimate surroundings of a beach house. what you favorite place.For Destination Weddings
Views: 1139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 5:32pm
by mypartyproductio...
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and Contest!
Every year for the past 5 years, a friend of mine has hosted an Ugly Christmas Sweater party and it is always a huge hit! Hit up your local thrift store for a Christmas sweater or even make your own if you're crafty enough. By using recycled and/or second-hand clothi...
Views: 118   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2014 3:34pm
by mypartyproductio...
n
Nick
Reveal How to Plan the Perfect and Cheap Party
Discover how plan the perfect party in 7 days (or less), without spending a fortune - Guaranteed! Click HERE for the ultimate party planning guide.
Views: 82   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2014 4:33pm
by mypartyproductio...
j
Joshua
unique prom flowers
I almost everything around newly killed the traits unique prom flowers of water. I take it online flower stores monocarpic. The culture isn’t appropriate flower delivery in austin color color gift to encourage everybody out. Ive added for sale lilac flowers for sale...
Views: 181   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2014 4:09pm
by mypartyproductio...
g
gaeaer
I bought a wedding dress
I bought a wedding dress, long skirt lace wedding dress, I really like, but its size is a little bit wrong, I went to go back and change it, do not know can do it? I was in Gopromdress.co.uk to buy, you do come across such a situation
Views: 66   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 3:58pm
by mypartyproductio...
d
Deb L.
3 tips for a Healthy Marriage
Resolutions for a Healthy Marriage Posted by Deb Levine on Sun, Jan 01, 2006, 7:28 am PST Provided by: Love & Health Whether your marriage is in its infancy, adolescence or mature years, it takes work and attention to keep it healthy. Think of a marriage as an ent...
Views: 383   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2014 4:27pm
by mypartyproductio...
dee
Avid fan of beer koozies
http://www.beerkoozie.org
Views: 96   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 5:15pm
by esteamshower
j
Julie
Lose weight
Lose weight and get healthy before your big day. I lost 10 pounds. See more at: Juliesjuice.com
Views: 80   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2013 4:20pm
by mypartyproductio...
Bridal Bouquet tips - Interesting article
The bridal bouquet has origins deep in history. The Roman bride and groom would wear garlands around their necks to symbolise long life and fertility. Strong smelling flowers, garlic and herbs would be worn to ward off evil spirits which were thought to be ever prese...
Views: 594   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 2:19am
by shawnabel
Tips on buying your wedding dress
By Nina Callaway: One of the biggest decisions you will face as the big day approaches is the DRESS. The process of shopping for a wedding dress can be a fabulous adventure, but it can also be stressful and overwhelming--particularly because a bride-to-be often st...
Views: 565   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2012 9:00am
by owencraig
r
Ryan
Flower Girl Dresses and Tips
Have you decided on a flower girl for your wedding yet? If yes, it is time to choose her dress, which can actually be a fun time for both of you. After all, next to the bride, the flower girl will be getting a lot of the ‘ooh’s’ and ‘ahh...
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2012 11:49pm
by weddding
j
Jake
What to plan party without a small fortune!
Having a hard time making the perfect plan without spending a fortune: Discover how plan the perfect party in 7 days (or less), without spending a fortune - Guaranteed! Click HERE for the ultimate party planning guide.
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 8:53am
by Jake
Discover how to plan the perfect part for CHEAP!
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2010 8:41pm
by Partyplanner21
h
Hadley
christmas lights mentor ohio
carol charles christmas dickens a Getsmall, out a short printable activity page. Then press the story, of christmas, mess. Brazil including snow glasses christmas of days 12 snowflake christmas printable clip art snowman who, made into houses, down the saved? Spellin...
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 5:22pm
by Hadley
Bachelorette Parties in GA
Serving Metro Atlanta, Athens, East of Atlanta, Augusta, and other GA areas by request! Book the Ultimate GIRLS' NIGHT OUT!! EMAIL ME TODAY and see what the BUZZZZ is all about! Host a Party and earn FREE products of your choice! Passion Parties are FUN,...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2006 7:54pm
by Angelique Pratt
m
Markie
Interesting way to fund a Wedding
This is interesting http://weddingonapenny.com
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2006 10:12am
by Markie
j
JulieR
US Wedding Costs Soar
The cost of weddings in the United States has soared to a point some of today's younger generation may be turning away from the ritual. Courtney Martin, whose article on marriages appears in the Christian Science Monitor, seems to be one. She says a typical weddin...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 10:40am
by JulieR
Lost wedding rings
Replacing Your Lost Wedding Ring Author: Donna Monday Imagine it’s Halloween evening and you’ve just gone to the door to greet another eager child with your big bag of trick-or-treat candy. You look down at the grinning costumed child wit...
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 5:23am
by DonnaM.
Top 10 Wedding Trends for 2006
Planning a wedding and want to know what the top trends will be? Here's a look at what's hot and what's not in the world of weddings. 1) Diamond or Rhinestone Hair Accessories In 2005, we saw celebrity brides forgo the traditional tiara by pinning diamond bracele...
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 8:29pm
by Nina C.
j
julier
Bridal Registry Tips
Article from www.bridal-galaxy.com Bridal Registry Tips Keep these guidelines in mind when creating a bridal registry: * Select items from two categories: What you really need -- such as utensils and dishes -- and what you really want -- such as that set of...
Views: 291   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 1:18am
by Sheryl
Wedding Dress Buying Tips
When little girls spend their math classes daydreaming of weddings (instead of winning the World Series -- not to say you can't do both), what do they dream of first? The perfect wedding dress, of course: a gown in white satin with a bustle and sweeping train, th...
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 9:16am
by Blake K
j
julier
Wedding Ceremony Music List
Here's a partial list of some popular wedding songs to select for your ceremony: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring-prelude Ode to Joy-prelude or recessional Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod-traditional sacred song Ava Maria by Shubert-traditional sacred song Wedding Prayer...
Views: 559   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 5, 2005 6:54am
by Cortney L.
Tips for keeping your money safe on a honeymoon or vacation
When it comes to spending money on vacation you have three main choices. Credit cards, cash, or traveler's checks. Credit cards are the safest way to pay for your vacation. If they are stolen you have limited liability and they are easily replaced. The ability...
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 29, 2005 5:19am
by julier
j
julier
List of first dance wedding songs
Here are some of my personal favorites for the first dance wedding songs as husband and wife: Can't help falling in love - by Elvis Presley - my all time favorite-I picked it for my first dance at my wedding with my husband. Unchanged Melody by the Righteous Br...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 3:49pm
by julier
Choosing a wedding invitation
Choosing wedding invitations has become just as important as choosing your bridal gown, because it is your official announcement that will beautifully display your names together and the date of your upcoming union. An invitation could be cherished forever in a f...
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 7:17am
by Terry L.
7 Steps to Building a Resilient Relationship
Seven Steps To Building A Resilient Relationship Eve Delunas, Ph.D. We live in an age when divorce rates have never been higher. Currently in the U.S., one in every three marriages ends within the first ten years. In California, one in every two marriages...
Views: 429   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 5:39am
by Eve Delunas, Ph....
n
Nina C
Personalize your wedding ring-here are some ideas
Personalize your wedding ring with an engraved inscription - Nina Callaway Looking for a way to personalize your wedding rings? Why not engrave your bands with something romantic, personal and meaningful to you – whether simple (your initials and the wedding...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2005 8:45am
by Nina C
m
MJ
Wedding Ring History
Wedding Rings – A History MJPlaster The exact origin of the wedding ring is uncertain and is rife with superstition and mythology. Papyruses dating back to the ancient Egyptian civilization depict wedding rings, and historians credit the land of the Pharaohs...
Views: 462   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2005 10:08pm
by MJ
j
julier
Wedding Make-up tips
When it comes to planning their wedding day, it's no surprise that women want to look their absolute best. According to a recent survey of women, looking fabulous was a top concern … beat out only by getting through the actual vows. However, the number one wedd...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 11:35pm
by julier
j
julier
Places to hold a wedding in Georgia
Dreamy Destinations and Luxurious Accommodations Await in the Peach State Whether you are looking for the ideal location for a destination wedding or are in search for a quaint bed and breakfast to spend a blissful honeymoon, the Peach State has perfect spots tha...
Views: 2319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 11:29pm
by julier
Marriage in Vegas
Marriage licenses in Nevada require no blood test or waiting period, and no appointment is necessary You must obtain your marriage license from the Courthouse at 200 South 3rd Street, First Floor, Las Vegas. Both parties must appear in person with proof of identi...
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2005 12:21pm
by Eric Madsen
How to pick out your wedding shoes
Wedding day is known as the most unforgettable day in human life. Most women wish that day could be perfect and hoping nothing would go wrong. Well…sometimes not all wish are fulfilled. There are some who get panic due of wedding shoes. Getting panic to...
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2005 7:26am
by Diana Claire
j
julier
Secret to longest marriage
This was published in today's news: LONDON (Reuters) - A British couple who hold the world record for the longest marriage said Wednesday their success was down to a glass of whisky, a glass of sherry and the word "sorry." Percy and Florence Arrowsmith married...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 6:13am
by julier
Wedding Invitation Wording
Cool tips I found on invitation wording: Wedding Invitation Wording Traditionally, the wedding was paid for by the bride's parents and so the wedding invitation wording reflected this: Mr. & Mrs. John Jacob Smith request the honor of your presence at the...
Views: 637   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2005 4:58pm
by Sandy Toller
Rehearsal dinners
Here's an interesting article. A Basic Guide to Planning a Rehearsal Dinner by Nina Callaway What is it? A rehearsal dinner is typically an informal meal after a wedding rehearsal, which takes place the night before the actual wedding. It's a chance for the wedding...
Views: 549   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2005 8:42am
by Mary Prior
j
julier
Places Everyone-Great Table Seating Organizer
For Immediate Release Places Everyone ® Expands Distribution The Ultimate Seating Planner™ adds dealers in New York, Ohio and on-line West Orange, NJ | New York, NY | West Chester, Ohio: Glina/Wolf Enterprises, Inc. today announced new distributi...
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2004 5:24am
by julier
j
julier
Organizing your wedding stationery
Interesting article: Organizing your Wedding Stationery By Claire Bowes Of all the things you need to do, buy and organize in preparation for your wedding, wedding stationery is something that must be planned ahead. After all, you need to let your guests kno...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2004 1:16pm
by julier
Do I really need a wedding website?
Many engaged couples are asking themselves this question as a very popular trend snowballs through the wedding industry. Before I got engaged I certainly wouldn't have considered getting a personal website to post personal information and pictures about myself, so th...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2004 11:44am
by Wedding Websites...
Are Bachelor Parties okay to have? Need your opinions.
Hi: Should I be upset if my boyfriend wants to have a bachelor party before our wedding? Aren't they old fashioned and out of touch with today's thoughts about women, or do people think they are still okay? Any thoughts? Thanks! Jennifer H.
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2004 4:12am
by JenniferH25
What to look for in a spouse
I was sitting around talking with cousins and aunts at a bridal shower this weekend and the subject came up as to what to look for in a spouse. My aunts who had been married for a long time had the following advice. 1) Be careful about just looking at personality...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2004 8:36am
by Robertajohns798
j
julier
Questions to ask your caterer
1) What are the menu selections? Can we schedule a tasting? 2) Does wine come with the menu? 3) Does desert come with the menu? 4) Is there a minimum that has to be spent? 5) What is your cancelation policy? 6) What is your payment schedule? 7) How many appetiz...
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2004 3:25pm
by Alicia Lidster
j
julier
Taking wedding photos
Another interesting article I found on wedding photos: (ARA) – A wedding is an important milestone not only for the bride and groom, but for everyone in their immediate and extended families. The ceremony marks a new chapter for people on both sides of the f...
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2004 7:34pm
by julier
j
julier
Looking best on your wedding day
Interesting article I found: (ARA) - When it comes to planning a wedding, there are a lot of things that can wait until the last minute; but losing enough weight to comfortably fit into your dress or tux is not one of them. Tiffany Morrison, 30, of Dover, Ohio,...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2004 7:32pm
by julier
Party Favors
Have friends help with party favors if you are buying party favors and putting candy in them. I spent several hours putting candy in 130 candy boxes. Now I recommend that my friends buy a favor that doesn't require them to do anything with it. Just get something to g...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2004 9:07pm
by BonnieS
1 2

BeadBag Wine Stoppers

Chinese Wood Chopsticks

Seashell Potpourri Tin Pail

Bridal Coffee Pack

Bridal Tulle Porcelain Cups

Seashell Potpourri Beach Heart

Summer Entertaining. Light and low-carb hors d' oeuvres at www.appetizerstogo.com. Wedding appetizers, Kids appetizers, Asian Appetizers and Kosher Appetizers too. Great appetizers for bridal shower. Just heat, serve and impress!

Men's Wedding Attire, Tuxedos, Suits and Casual Attire-20% Off Regular Price On Any Purchase - Use Coupon Code JAB04

Eveningwear, Party Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Flower Girl Dresses and Tuxedos at Carabella!

Party Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses and Mother of the Bride/Grown Dresses at Macy's

Lew Magram, Party Dresses and Gowns - FREE Shipping on our ENTIRE Selection

Click here for a huge selection of party supplies, wedding favors, party hats, glow necklaces, party decorations, school supplies and novelties at OrientalTrading.

Celebration Fantastic's wonderful party supplies and party favors, wedding favors, favor bags, favor boxes, unique favors, party hats, party supplies, glow necklaces and more!"

Find the greatest wedding, bar/bat mitzvah and party invitations and stationery at ChelseaPaper.com.

Exquisite wedding invitations and announcements, personal stationery, save the date cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, programs, place cards, and a personal Wedding Visit FineStationery.com for Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Wedding Candles at CandleBay.com

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR MORE TIPS, SAMPLE WEDDING VOWS and FREE WEDDING CLIP ART!

Take the wedding poll and see how other brides are planning their wedding!

Create your personal wedding website!

Go to Bridal-Galaxy.com for all your wedding needs. See wedding invitations, party favors, bridesmaid's dresses, wedding flowers, party
appetizers, bridal registries, table seating, engagement rings, wedding speeches, wedding websites and more!

Places Everyone will help you with seating your guests!

Get Your Spa Wish!

Membership Sign Up category: If You Love Designer Bags!  120x90 Button 1

Wedding Website

Try WeightWatchers(R) TurnAround(TM)!

Wedding Favors & Bridal Shower

Non-Rotating Wedding Banner (Purple/Pink)

Rotating Bar and Bat Mitzvah Banner

Banner 10000043

PersonalizationMall.com - Where America Shops for Personalized Gifts!
Wedding Gifts from PersonalizationMall.com

ectStandard_468x60

468x60 Wedding Banner

SmartHostess-Party Planning for the busy hostess!

Vote for Bridal-Galaxy.com -Top 100 Wedding Sites!

Google