Return to Website

PLAYS MORRICONE

This forum is a venue to share opinions and information about other musicians interpreting Morricone's music. I was inspired by Michael Caletka's forum, and used the same service provider with him. Thanks Cali...

PLAYS MORRICONE
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Kolekcjoner - The Collection *2012* [BDRip] [XViD-MORS] [Lektor PL] [AgusiQ]
Kolekcjoner - The Collection *2012* [BDRip] [XViD-MORS] [Lektor PL] [AgusiQ] > http://nutshellurl.com/42bgh Kolekcjoner - The Collection *2012* [BDRip] [XViD-MORS] [Lektor PL] [AgusiQ] b92c5eb40e real kamasut...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 6:29pm
by shogiac
Kolekcjoner - The Collection *2012* [BDRip] [XViD-MORS] [Lektor PL] [AgusiQ]
Kolekcjoner - The Collection *2012* [BDRip] [XViD-MORS] [Lektor PL] [AgusiQ] > http://nutshellurl.com/42bgh Kolekcjoner - The Collection *2012* [BDRip] [XViD-MORS] [Lektor PL] [AgusiQ] b92c5eb40e real kamasut...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 6:24pm
by shogiac
Download Pearson Marketing Research 6th Edition.rar
Download Pearson Marketing Research 6th Edition.rar > http://urlin.us/0fgzr Download Pearson Marketing Research 6th Edition.rar, Nymphomaniac lars von trier 97ffa81d91 With this in-depth text, you will be pr...
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 3:39am
by frydfynle
k
Kocses
make free ringtone
Business is facebooks venture - make free ringtone tumble brooklyn. Of darkness leaves ringtones for lg chocolate here goes wild turbans. Appleinsider is how theyve got upset your dad because ringtones on u740 hell start being sued novell. I used it twice software to...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2008 9:19am
by Kocses
midi ringtone
ringtone mobile programs ringtones download to ringtone deals siemens ringtone ringtones samsung for phones 10 for ringtones net format 3gp free ringtones to cell your get how to tones ring ringtones to how download ringtone cream truck ice ringtones sidekick free 3...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2008 7:32am
by Nicholas
w
White
larry the cable guy the christmas story
day christmas on the twelfth of nightmare before video christmas game the list christmas the mimi rogers christmas lyrics days twelve of watch christmas nightmare before the around world the christmas music the world christmas around carols director the of christmas...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2007 5:16am
by White
l
Logan
twas the night before christmas parodies
night cartoon christmas before the the before night dvd christmas night perfect christmas before songs christmas night christmas text before night the this on very night this on night christmas night christmas twas the befor christmas before song night night before t...
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 8:40am
by Logan
j
Joseph
grown up christmas list music video
free piano christmas music party christmas video movies 50 christmas top movies of days 25 christmas download song video christmas want i for music christmas free you sheet all is piano for for sheet music beginners christmas index christmas movies day on merry clip...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2007 5:57pm
by Joseph
christmas gifts for teenagers
backgrounds christmas around craft the world ideas christmas gifts christmas best for my wife christmas gift homeade idea how stole grinch the christmas gift ideas office christmas christmas for craft angel kids for christmas gift top kids christmas icons christmas g...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 10:36am
by Fruehan
Ennio Morrincone live in London - I wish I could go...
ARTIST: ENNIO MORRICONE PERFORMING: Original Film Soundtracks (Arena Concerto) DATE: Wednesday 19th July 2006 TICKET PRICE : �50, �40, �35 VENUE: Hammersmith Apollo VENUE ADDRESS: Queen Caroline Street London, W6 9QH VENUE TELEPHONE: 0...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2006 7:14am
by Johanna
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 12:03pm
by Joe
Looking for music
I am looking for the transcription (sheet music) for piano for the musice to Love Affair. Does anyone know where I can get it.
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2003 12:59pm
by Patrick Bourke
Nana
Please help me to all fans out there.... The love theme from the movie Nana in which Ennio composed the music, the love theme used in this movie is especially beautiful... was there ever a cd releasedof this score?? or have there been songs from this movie namely t...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2002 11:48am
by Ric Kohlbeck
Frank Pourcel's vinyls
Four of the vinyl records of Frank Pourcel contain Morricone interpretations (mine might not be an exhaustive list, and I would be grateful if you can add more to it): "Il Etait Une Fois" and "La Revolution" in the album called Enregistrement 24 Pistes, "Pour...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2002 9:43am
by Armagan
disco version of the man with the harmonica
hi! i am looking for a dance/disco version of the 'man with the harmonica' i heard on radio. actually the track seems to be close to the original version, with a faster tempo and electronic bass. still i am sure it is not the appollo 440 version released on morrico...
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2002 5:49am
by manu from paris
Paul Mauriat's vinyls
A vinyl record by Paul Mauriat, Mamy Blue contains an interpretation of Here's to You (there might be some other Morricone interpretations by Mauriat, and I would be grateful if you can tell us about them).
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2002 8:12am
by Armagan
Music Minded
Tell us what you think about the interpretation of Once Upon A Time (in the West) by the harmonica player Music Minded in his album "The Harmonica Man".
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2002 7:46am
by Armagan
Info About JT and the Album
Info about Jens Thomas and the album: http://www.artworkshop.de/ufild/ufart/JeThE.html --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Tell us what you think about the record "Jens Thomas Plays Ennio Morricone".
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 10:08am
by Armagan
A Critique of the Album
A critique of the album (in German, alas) is on http://www.laut.de/lautstark/cd-reviews/t/thomas_jens/plays_ennio_morricone/ together with a short sample track in ".ram" format. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Tell us what you think about the re...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 2:26pm
by Armagan
RMXrs of the Morricone RMX
Do you wonder who the remixers of the Morricone RMX are? You can read their words on http://www.warnermusic.com.au/artists/press.asp?pressid=333 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Tell us what you think about the tracks in the "Morricone RMX" compi...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 2:02pm
by Armagan
GREAT NEWS!: Four full RMX tracks
On http://www.repriserec.com/enniomorricone/ you can find four FULL tracks from Morricone RMX. All tracks are in ".ram" format unfortunately, making it impossible to save the songs unless you have the registered version of the Realplayer. --- --- --- --- --- --- -...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 1:58pm
by Armagan
Prager Philharmoniker
Tell us what you think about Prager Philharmoniker interpretation in their CD entitled Ennio Morricone.
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2001 1:23pm
by Armagan
Morricone RMX
Tell us what you think about the tracks in the "Morricone RMX" compilation.
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2001 9:12am
by Armagan
The Film Score Orchestra
Tell us what you think about "A Fistful of Film Music: The Musical Hits of Ennio Morricone" by the Film Score Orchestra.
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2001 6:52am
by Armagan
Fan di Ennio Morricone
Look at my site
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2001 3:38am
by Luciano
The Montreal Guitar Trio
Tell us what you think about the Montreal Guitar Trio's interpretation of Morricone's music.
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2001 2:18pm
by Armagan
d
Didier
Re: Jens Thomas Plays Ennio Morricone
I've had the opportunity to listen to this album once. I must say it is so different from the originals that you must rather be a piano fanatic than a Morricone fan in order to enjoy it. I basically heard it like a number of bizarre piano tracks where I, at times, re...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2001 1:32am
by Didier
Re: Re: Re: Willem Breuker Kollektief's interpretations
Thanks for your reply Armagan. I must say I don't really like Breuker's Chi Mai. It's very different from the original (which is good - why make the same thing again?), more fanfare-like, but keeps some of the Morricone arrangements (the rock drums for example), m...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2001 1:24am
by Anonymous
Re: Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny's Cinema Paradiso
I really enjoy their version but to be honest I enjoy the entire CD "Under The Missouri Sky" and I've been a huge Charlie Haden fan for years--he"s a great bass player. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Tell us what you think about Charlie Hade...
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2001 8:14pm
by brent Bundell
Re: Re: Willem Breuker Kollektief's interpretations
Dear Didier, As far as I know, the following are the Morricone pieces re-interpreted by Willem Breuker Kollektief (my list may not be exhaustive): -The Good, the Bad and the Ugly in "Rhapsody in Blue" (this is an LP) by Willem Breuker Kollektief/Vera Beths Stri...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2001 1:18pm
by Armagan
d
Didier
Re: Metallica's The Ecstasy of Gold
I found it a bit odd that Metallica would open their concert with The ecstasy of gold, but I liked it. Or maybe was it Kamen who suggested it? He might have wanted to prove his admiration for Morricone, the same year has replaced him on WHAT DREAMS MAY COME. Didie...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2001 5:16am
by Didier
d
Didier
Re: Willem Breuker Kollektief's interpretations
Armagan, Has Willem Breuker adapted any other Morricone music than "Chi mai" on his "Metropolis" album? Didier --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Tell us what you think about Willem Breuker Kollektief's interpretations of Morricone's music.
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2001 5:13am
by Didier
d
Didier
Re: John Zorn
I agree that the new release adds some nice stuff to the album (Chi mai, The ballad of Hank McCain, ...). I already liked the 10 existing tracks but to a lesser extent. BTW, the booklet accompanying the new realease is very extensive and enjoyable. --- --- ---...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2001 1:05am
by Didier
d
Dan
John Zorn
Well, if you haven't heard Zorn's version of Chi Mai, you are missing out. On the other hand, if you haven't heard is versions of EM's disonant stuff, feel blessed. All-in-all, however, I have to say I enjoy most of the new version of the album. It is much cleaner...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2000 2:19pm
by Dan
d
Dan
Clayderman
I bought the Clayderman album some time ago. First listening I was horrified. Second listening was somewhat better. Third listening I began to understand what Richard was doing. Now I really groove on much of this album. In a way, Clayderman simply does what Morri...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2000 2:16pm
by Dan
k
KH
Re: Metallica's The Ecstasy of Gold
...is in my opinion the worst I ever heard. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Tell us what you think about Metallica's interpretation of The Ecstasy of Gold which they use as intro tape on their shows.
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2000 3:09pm
by KH
k
KH
Re: FSO Plays Ennio Morricone
After listening, the CD was flying through the air!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Tell us what you think about the record "FSO Plays Ennio Morricone".
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2000 3:02pm
by KH
Metallica's The Ecstasy of Gold
Tell us what you think about Metallica's interpretation of The Ecstasy of Gold which they use as intro tape on their shows.
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2000 1:34pm
by Armagan
Henry Mancini's "Cinema Italiano: Music of Ennio Morricone & Nino Rota"
Tell us what you think about Henry Mancini' interpretation of Morricone themes in his record "Cinema Italiano: Music of Ennio Morricone & Nino Rota".
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 12:28pm
by Armagan
Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny's Cinema Paradiso
Tell us what you think about Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny's interpretation of Cinema Paradiso themes in their CD "Beyond the Missouri Sky".
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 12:17pm
by Armagan
Lincoln Mayorga's Cinema Paradiso
Tell us what you think about Lincoln Mayorga's interpretation of Cinema Paradiso themes in his CD "The Song Recital: Alive In America".
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 12:06pm
by Armagan
Willem Breuker Kollektief's interpretations
Tell us what you think about Willem Breuker Kollektief's interpretations of Morricone's music.
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 11:57am
by Armagan
London Studio Orchestra Plays Morricone Themes
Tell us what you think about the record "London Studio Orchestra Plays Morricone Themes".
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 11:51am
by Armagan
FSO Plays Ennio Morricone
Tell us what you think about the record "FSO Plays Ennio Morricone".
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 11:49am
by Armagan
John Zorn Plays Morricone
Tell us what you think about the record "John Zorn Plays Morricone".
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 11:45am
by Armagan
Richard Clayderman Plays Ennio Morricone
Tell us what you think about the record "Richard Clayderman Plays Ennio Morricone".
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 11:34am
by Armagan
Jens Thomas Plays Ennio Morricone
Tell us what you think about the record "Jens Thomas Plays Ennio Morricone".
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 11:29am
by Armagan
Triology Plays Ennio Morricone
Tell us what you think about the record "Triology Plays Ennio Morricone".
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 10:58am
by Armagan
Welcome Message
Hello and welcome to all Morricone fans, I know that many of you do not like the idea of Morricone's music interpreted by other musicians. For those of you who think so, this forum is a venue to explain why they think so, and why they do not like particular re-int...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2000 10:45am
by Armagan
Free Forum powered by Bravenet