AFFI Honor Guard Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

AFFI Honor Guard Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Order xanax, Adderall, Methadone, Valium, Oxycontin, Xanax, Percocet, Soma, Opana, Klonopin
Our online pharmacy will supply you variety of meds. -dr.toddbryan0@gmail.com -dr.rayrobinson@ymail.com - +1 770-765-6405 We have the following meds in stock: (We also sell many others meds though not mention on the list below). Seconal Nembutal Pentob...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2016 12:14am
by Todd Vendor
2012 Honor Guard Clinic, Milwaukee, WI
I just wanted to drop a note to you all, If you plan to attend the 2012 Honor Guard Clinic, registration closes April 30, 2012 at 10pm. I have attached the link to the flyer with all the details. Thank you again for your support of the Milwaukee Firefighters Ho...
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2012 11:58am
by Brent Jones
pictures from convention
If anyone has pictures from 2012 convention that they would be willing to share, please email them to me. I did not have a camera this year but would really like some photos. Thanks
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2012 10:55am
by Kris Kearns
Vector Art
Does anyone who worked on the previous conventions have vector art of the HG logo for the shot glasses?
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 11:25am
by Jordan Araiza
Movement videos
This is just an idea that I had. We could video the movements (axes, pikes, flags, present/order arms, ect.)and break them down for people to refresh themselfs before an activation, or just as a training session. Let me know what ya think. Kevin Uthe , Homer Twp L...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2010 8:43pm
by Kevin Uthe
New AFFI Honor Guard Forum
Greetings all. Brother Mike from Naperville has not only volunteered to be our new forum Moderator, but he has created a new sparkly, spam and popup free board! I am going to leave this one on, because there are posts that people may want to still go back to for an...
Views: 574   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 11:01am
by Mike Dickinson
Honor guard garment bags
Does any one have the contact info for the dealer that was at convention this year? Need to see about ordering garment bags from him. Thanks, John 772-447-3149 or jlem525@gmail.com
Views: 275   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 5:51am
by Jimmy Johnson
j
Jones
white roses symbolism
roses paper white and red flowers blue online hawaiian flowers organic buy flowers philippines send to flowers the flowers boys over online manga and wedding flowers green pink tx flowers dallas i love flowers i love you say you i buy cant flowers
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2008 2:14pm
by Jones
Ribbons for flag
Good evening, I am looking for information in regards to purchasing the ribbons for our union flag to honor our deceased members like the ribbons we have on our Honor Guard flag. I've talked with our two flag stores and they don't know of these and can't get them. I...
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2008 7:39pm
by Dickinson
Forum moderator
Is there an active board moderator, who is moderating the forum. There are several SPAM postings over the past few days/weeks, which can/should be deleted. I am willing and capable of performing such duties, but unsure who bestows them on these forums. Anyway,...
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2007 8:01am
by Jeff H. Bruno, D...
Happy New Year
Brothers & Sisters, As we say goodbye to 2007 and welcome 2008, I hope you and your families enjoyed a wonderful Holiday season. I wish all of you health, happiness for the New Year and look forward to seeing you in Peoria in a few weeks. To the District Comander...
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2007 7:59am
by Jeff H. Bruno, D...
AFFI Honor Guard web site
Good afternoon, I'm sure maintaining a web site is not easy and I'm sure Jeff (I believe Jeff created the web page for us? Please provide me with the correct info. if I am wrong) is very busy doing things with his famuly and FD. However, the web site needs to be upd...
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2007 8:57am
by Jeff Boetto
Does anyone have a copy of the multi drills from this year
I am looking for a video from the multi district drills mock funeral for training purposes for my department.
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2007 8:45am
by Jeff Rudolph
Happy Holidays
Just wanted to post a seasons greeting from my family to all guard members and their fsamilies. Stay safe out there and I look forward to seeing all of you at convention. Happy Holidays! Gary Swiercz
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 10:31am
by Gary Swiercz
District 4 Training Dec. 1 in Lockport
The District 4 Training Dec 1st will be held @ Lockport East High School. 1333 E. 7th St., Lockport @ 10:00a.m. Enter the doors @ the northwest corner of the building near the swimming pool. For directions, please contact me @ wlambert@lockportfire.org
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 8:33am
by Bill Lambert
Honor Guard funding
I am looking how other Local s fund their Honor Guard Units and if they are also funded by their Department too. Just trying to gather info for the next contract and to help our Local understand what their part should be. Thanks, John Adair, Local 4302, Naperville
Views: 404   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 2:07pm
by Jay Coburn
Union Local Flags
I am working on a design for our Local (Naperville) and I thought I was told of an area company that does other Local Union flags. Anyone know of the place?
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 7:33pm
by Jeff H. Bruno,De...
Oct. 6th multi-district drill info?
Are there any details on the October 6th Muti-district drill yet? It is less than 3 weeks away.
Views: 323   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 5, 2007 3:13pm
by Jim Hauber
c
chris
fire dept honor guard
I am trying to set up an honor guard for my fire dept, and seeking advice from those who have experience with it or someone who can point me in the right direction, i have gotten the go ahead from my chief buy really dont know where to start. Iam a firefighter in bu...
Views: 546   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2007 11:43am
by Chris Baker
Your new AFFI Web Master
Hello all! Don't fret if you noticed some past messages gone. I deleted some not so important past messages. We get only so many free posts, then they charge us. They were only training announcements and such. I thought I'd pass along to my fellow Brother and Si...
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2007 6:18pm
by Jeff H. Bruno,De...
2007 Colorado Springs
A reminder to all who are the raffle winners going to Colorado Springs this year. Please bring copies of your receipts with you so we can get together and complete the needed paper work for the AFFI. Thanks. Please give me a call if you have any questions. See you...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2007 11:57am
by Joe Baumgartner
Assistant Chief Gary Gasawski (retired)
Hello all, It is with great sympathy and a heavy heart that I pass on the death of Retired Assistant Chief Gary "Gaz" Gasawski of the Belleville Fire Department, Local 53. Gaz was one of the first Local 53 guys to be inducted into the AFFI HG. He started the bal...
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2007 6:40pm
by Jeff H. Bruno,De...
Charleston, SC Engineer Mark Kelsey Funeral
Just thought I'd share this with you guys/gals. I just got off of the phone with Capt. Dave Rhodes with the Washington, IN Fire Dept. They are having a full funeral ceremony Tuesday June, 26th. He stated that about 16 Charleston brothers are flying in with the body...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2007 10:04am
by Bobby Williams
Multi-District Drill & Cosmic Bowl
Brothers & Sisters, I want to extend my sincere Thanks and appreciation again to the Oak Forest Honor Guard for hosting the multi-district drill on Saturday June 2, 2007. Special Thanks to Tim Moss for his hard work and preperation for the drill that went quite w...
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2007 10:28am
by Jeff H. Bruno,De...
Colorado
I will be attending the services in Colorado this September and wanted to know what time the Thursday (13th) meeting usually takes place out there. I'm trying to schedule around TRT validation, flight time, etc.
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2007 12:15pm
by Joe Baumgartner
Please read
Vote for Jon Brough... Belleville IL officer shot & blinded by murder suspect. America's Most Wanted is giving away $10,000 and a trip to a Nextel Cup race . To vote, visit http://www.amw.com/allstar You can vote once per day, per email that you have unti...
Views: 348   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2007 4:17am
by Bobby Williams
Medal Of Honor, May 17th
Brothers & Sisters, For those who have not received an e-mail or notice, please make the appropriate change for the Medal of Honor ceremony. Originally, it was scheduled on May 10th, now it will be May 17th. Commanders, please note the Commanders meeting will be...
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2007 9:53am
by Bobby Williams
Wm. Grant's Funeral
Brothers & Sisters, Once again, I must Thank each and everyone of you for your attendance at today's ceremony. It's because of your dedication and committment to the cause that this Guard is what it is today, SIMPLY THE GREATEST.... Today's attendance was by far...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2007 6:29pm
by Jeff H. Bruno,De...
Black & Red AFFI Lanyard
If anyone know where I can get a Black & Red AFFI Lanyard, Please let me know. My Local President would like one. Thanks
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2007 3:07pm
by Steve Flexser
St.Baldrick's Fundraiser Kid's Cancer
To All H.G. members, The Franklin Park F.D. will be hosting a St.Baldrick's fundraiser for kid's cancer.We are inviting all H.G. members and there families to come to this special event and help raise funds to support the fight aganist this disease that has effected...
Views: 205   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2007 7:42pm
by Steve Flexser
HG Scarves from the convention
Does anybody know where I can get another fleece scarf that they were selling at the convention this year? My fiancee' has threatened to steal mine and I want to get her one of her own. Thanks for any help.
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 5:08pm
by Zig Markowski
Hotel room available at convention
Wheaton Local 3706 has an extra room available at the low low price of 89.00. Contact me ASAP for more information before Friday. Cell 630-742-1419 Opreators are standing by. GO BEARS!
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2007 10:54am
by Scott Mensing
Honor Guard logo stickers
Does anyone have a sticker that they don't want or know where I can get one? I know they use to be for sale at convention with all the clothing, but what ever happened to them?
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2006 6:42pm
by Jordan Araiza
Business Cards
Does anyone have a vendor that makes business cards with the IAFF or AFFI logo on it? Please let me know if you have some info. Also, please note my new e-mail address. Hope everyone is doing fine and look forward to seeing everyone at the convention in Feb. Keep...
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2006 8:44am
by Steve Flexser
bagpipers
I have a friend who is a retired FF from my department- Freeport Fire Dept. He already is a bagpiper, has been playing for several years. If he wanted to join the AFFI Honor Guard as a bagpiper, would he need to do the year in this district first or could he move t...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2006 2:44pm
by Mike Newton - ...
Dana MacCrimmon funeral
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to inform everyone on the days events at the funeral for Sister Dana macCrimmon. I want to start by thanking the Honor Guard members who attended for taking time out of your schedule to be a part of such a solemn event. Ma...
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 4:31pm
by Jeremy DeJournet...
Dana MacCrimmon Service for Carbondale Fire Department
Hello, I would like to thank those of you that attended the services for firefighter Dana MacCrimmon from carbondale fire department. I spoke with several of the carbondale firefighters and they were very very impressed and humbled and the service we provided to...
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 1:51pm
by Micah Tolbert
Thank You
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who wished me well during my brief stay at the hospital. Everything checked out well, I need to make a few life stlye changes. (If you know what I mean). Contrary to brother Bishops message, I did not have a sex ch...
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 5:41pm
by Bobby WIlliams
Brother Shawn Marmion Needs our prayers
Brothers and Sisters, It is with great sadness that I report this to all. Brother Shawn Marmion (Champaign Local 1260) lost his son Travis this past Thursday night in an accidental death. Shawn's son Travis was 27. Visitation is Monday, May 22 from 4p-7p at Morga...
Views: 390   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 5:37pm
by Bobby WIlliams
Honor Guard Convention 2007 - Rockford
Hello, I was wondering if everyone could give their thoughts on what they like and dislike about past conventions. Or any idea's to make the Convention in Rockford more enjoyable(things you would like to see added)? Thank you for your time brothers. Tim Morris Jr....
Views: 390   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 5:33pm
by Bobby WIlliams
Hello to All
Brothers & Sisters, Hope all of you and your families are doing well. I wanted to say thanks once again to everyone who helped out in making the convention a great success. I look forward to Rockford in 07 and am confident that we will once again have a great time....
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 4:33pm
by Bobby WIlliams
Cosmic Bowl Thanks
Brothers & Sisters, I want to take this time and Thank Chris & Jeff Babcock and the Chicago Ridge Firefighters for all their hard work to make the Cosmic Bowl a success. I hoped more of the Guard members could have attended, but I know everyones busy. Food and pri...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2006 3:35am
by Jeff H. Bruno, D...
Illinois Memorial/Medal of Honor Ceremony
Brothers & Sisters, Just a short word to say Thanks to all of you who traveled to Springfield on Thursday for the Medal of Honor ceremonies. I truly appreciate your dedication/devotion to the Honor Guard. I can tell all of you that during my many years in the Honor...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2006 4:28pm
by Jeff H. Bruno, D...
Region 6 Drills
I see that there are drill days for the 6th District but no sites are listed. Is there anything going on? I'd like to make a few of them but need a few weeks notice for weekend dates. Thanks, Zig
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 4, 2006 6:51am
by Zig Markowski
Firefighter Memorial Ride & Bike Blessing +++ June 3,06 (Fire College Weekend)
Brothers and Sisters, Champaign Local 1260 is hosting our first Firefighter Memorial Ride & Bike Blessing the morning of June 3rd. Ride begins at 8am from Hooters ($5 Breakfast offered at Hooters). Ride will be 3 hours long and commence with a Blessing from our Ch...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2006 6:29am
by Todd Hitt
Illinois Fallen Fighter Memorial & Medal of Honor
All right Honor Guard, time is here to stand up and be counted. For those of you who attended last year , the program is the some. except..... Commander Matousek will be speaking on behalf of "The Guard". I personnaly will be proud to stand where ever my Commander as...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 6:31pm
by Jay Bishop
Gary Swiercz
I talked with Gary Two days ago. Theres nothing wrong with him, he just ate too many worms from the bottom of the tikillya bottle. Trust me...... OK I lied, his gender transformation surgery was a sucksess, however he looks just like Tiny Tim now. Trust Me.
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 6:17pm
by Jay Bishop
Brother Swiercz Condition
Brothers & Sisters, I was informed this morning by Tricia Swiercz that Gary experienced some cardiac troubles this weekend and is hospitalized at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn. He will undergo an angio-plasty this afternoon to determine the severity. I will keep all...
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 7:05pm
by Micah Tolbert
Update on Brother Swiercz
Brothers & Sisters, Good news for Brother Swiercz. The angiogram indicated no blockage. Gary will spend the night in the hospital and will be released tomorrow morning. The family will spend some quiet time alone for a few days. Take care and be safe and hope t...
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 7:20pm
by Jeff H. Bruno, D...
Colorado Springs
Jeff the dates and Group Commander's name for the FF list seem to be wrong. I believe the dates are 14th-16th. Please confirm if this is correct. Thank You Your Brother FF Don Faux
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 9:16am
by Don Faux
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet