R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
w
Walt
Review of session on April 26, 2024
I am writing this review to express my appreciation for the wonderful session I had with Dr. Rylie a few weeks ago. I regret the delay in posting this but unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way. I found her website through another site and was impressed with ho...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2024 2:22am
by Walt
g
Gtr7
Dr. Rylie
I have been seeing Dr. Rylie for over a year and she has been so amazingly helpful to me in so many ways. I have a disabled wife which has led to some issues. Dr. Rylie is a very good listener and often has good advice. I love talking to her about all things and sh...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2024 10:51am
by Gtr7
b
Br0d
Review
Rylie is a must see. She sooo good with her hands. She talks to you like a normal person. She has some techniques that'll make your eyes water. Whether you like prostate massages or just normal hand stimulation she's the ****. And there is no limit to the number of p...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2024 11:01am
by Br0d
j
Jamaul
review
hi I would like to say Dr Riley is really good at what she does. I have kind of been delving deeply into Tantra lately and I saw the results and difference during our session. It is not about sex respect her. It was a vulnerable experience. I had to get completely nu...
Views: 1197   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2020 6:01am
by Jamaul
r
Rylie
New Pics
Hey to all my wonderful clients. I have taken a few new pics please look at them in the pictures area Thank you Dr. Rylie
Views: 5258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2019 4:17pm
by Charlie
1st Annual Prostate Cancer Prevention Awareness Foundation Fundraiser!!!
Hello Everyone I just wanted to share the Sponsorship Letter that is going out. If any of you would like to be a part of this event please contact me. We would love to hear from you! We encourage you to join our foundation. We are always looking for Volunteers as...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2017 12:33am
by Dr. Rylie
r
Robert
Thank You Rylie!
Hi Rylie! Apologize for my late review – Thank You very much for teaching me about the importance of prostate health. You have opened my eyes and soul to a topic that more men must explore and experience in order to prevent prostate issues and complicat...
Views: 1222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2017 3:35pm
by Robert
j
Jason
Schedule Appointment on Oahu
Aloha Rylie, I sent an email to try and schedule an appointment and am very interested after reading your website. I am interested to schedule as soon as possible. Talk with you soon. - Jason
Views: 831   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2017 2:22pm
by Jason
New Discussion & Posts on Wordpress.com about Sex Issues & Concerns
Hello again everyone, I will be starting to do blogs on my WordPress to address issues and situations of real life. I see thousands of people every year that come to me with relationship issues that are looking for answers. I will be discussing Prostate Cancer, E...
Views: 571   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2016 3:48am
by Dr. Rylie
j
Jd
Legal
Is this totally legal? Any risk of problems if I booked something?
Views: 1253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2016 12:31am
by Jd
Monkey Milk™ Discount Code
Hello Everyone, My new Monkey Milk™ website is up and I want to offer you a 10% discount on your first order!!! The website is www.monkeymilklubes.com and use the coupon code R&R10%!!! Thank you to everyone who is buying Monkey Milk™ I apprecia...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2016 7:40pm
by Dr. Rylie
j
JJ
Hi Riley and thank you
Hi Dr. Rylie, I just wanted to send a note of appreciation ... it's been over a month since we saw each other at the Wellington. I remember our session very very well; it was so great for me to be able to confide in you and also have that very intimate and new...
Views: 944   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2016 8:08am
by JJ
Penthouse Article
It is also on the main page but I know of you come here to look for new updates. Here you go Novembers edition of Penthouse Sexual Health Click Images to Read Article                          &...
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2016 11:36am
by Dr. Rylie
Prostate Health & Monkey Milk
Gentleman as you all may know you run the risk of Enlarged Prostate, Prostatitis, and of course Prostate Cancer. It is critical that you take the precautionary measures to reduce the risk of that. Men are suppose to get a yearly check by an MD and have their PSA...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2016 11:33am
by Dr. Rylie
r
Rylie
Rylie Featured in Penthouse
Exciting news!!! Rylie is featured in the November edition of Penthouse!!! I'm very honored to share with you a wonderful article written about me and my work. Please check it! Thank you for visiting Dr. Rylie
Views: 1049   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2015 11:20am
by Rylie
r
Rylie
Rylie's moving her Jersey Location
On October 29th Rylie will be moving to Marlton. It is about 6 miles from the Cherry Hill location.
Views: 2014   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2015 10:35pm
by Rylie
n
Nick
Premature Ejaculation
Hi Rylie, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and I am very worried about that, do you have a massage that could help me help from premature ejaculation? Regards Nick
Views: 1749   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 21, 2015 10:32pm
by Rylie
First Visit (of many)!!!
Based on a measure of quality defined as Poor, Average, Above Average or Above the Stratosphere , I would grade my first visit and first session with Rylie as 'Above the Stratosphere'!!! I had one previous 'so called' tantra experience before and now after my time...
Views: 2000   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2015 10:31pm
by Rylie
r
Rob
First Time
I have to say that I was a bit hesitant at first. She was great at getting me to relax, calming my nerves. Words cannot describe the feelings throughout my entire body. Simply incredible. Well worth it. Can't wait to use the techniques I learned in the session.
Views: 2007   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2015 7:25pm
by Rylie
m
M&K
Couples session
We scheduled a couples session with Dr. Rylie and it was very informative and helped us connect on a different level. We were taught new techniques and have enjo*** using them at home. Looking forward to another session in the ***ure. M&K
Views: 1078   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2015 7:46am
by M&K
Dr. Rylie's New Product is Finally Here! MONKEY MILK Personal Lube
Dr. Rylie's MONKEY MILK Personal Lube & Massage Cream MONKEY MILK is different from any other Silicone Lubrication on the market. Other lubes are watery and get all over the place when your trying to use them. Monkey Milk is creamy and has the texture of a lotion....
Views: 1115   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2015 4:07am
by Dr. Rylie
Session w/Rylie
I've been having some prostate issues as of late and decided to book a session with Rylie. Sure glad that I did. She has a great approach and method that has helped ease some of my issues. Definitely take a leap of faith and book an appointment. You'll be glad you did!
Views: 2533   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 11, 2015 3:36am
by Dr. Rylie
j
Jim
Amazing Experience!
My session with Dr.Ryley was so awesome I can't put it into words. Do yourself a favor and just book a session. One of the best things I've ever done.
Views: 1721   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2015 11:03pm
by Dr. Rylie
New found Reviews
Hello everyone and thank you for visiting my website! I recently found a place that had some reviews about me. I guess I never go to this website so I didn't know. However I would like to share the info with you so you can go take a look. I have over 10,000 clients...
Views: 1111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2015 11:18pm
by Dr. Rylie
w
Wayne
premature
Hello, I suffer from premature ejaculation are you able to help? I live near Harrisburg, Pa, do you visit here? Thanks
Views: 2101   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2014 9:14pm
by Rylie
b
barry
WOW!!!
I had my first session with Rylie. Words can't describe the sensations I experienced. It was fantastic and I learned a lot in only one session. She is such a warm engaging knowledgeable person. I am hooked. I am looking forward to my future sessions.
Views: 2470   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2014 2:07am
by Dr. Rylie
s
Steve
My Session
Rylie you are one in a million. You are an angel. Thank you for your kindness and understanding, your exquisite technique and your ability to teach me a few lessons about life. Happy 24th!
Views: 2004   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2014 2:05am
by Dr. Rylie
s
Steven
The Best Session I Have Ever Experienced!
When I carefully reviewed her website, I was taken by not only her beauty, but of her knowledge and experience. Dr Riley gives you a very clear understanding of the type of session she offers. I am a big fan of the male G spot massage or prostate massage. Very few pr...
Views: 2336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2014 7:14pm
by Steven
h
HandM
Best Experience
Let me be very clear, the session was a heaven-sent.She is not only wise, a beautiful soul and a lovely person to be around, but as an amazing tantra teacher, she understands the practical considerations we all deal with in daily life. Since we are couple, we were ob...
Views: 1792   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 2:21pm
by Dr. Rylie
m
Mike
Excellent experience !
I contacted Rylie back in the fall and was not able to meet with her until this janurary. As someone who suffers from BPH I have researched options other then drug therapy. Finding Rylie was great! She is the upmost professional and is a serious therapist. There is...
Views: 1686   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 1:13pm
by Dr. Rylie
s
Sal
1st session w/ Rylie
I had my first session with Rylie about 1 year ago in NYC. It was my first time trying any kind of tantra-like techniques. Rylie did a great job setting the tone with scented candles and dim lights. She did a very good job explaining how the session would go (i di...
Views: 3159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 1:02pm
by Dr. Rylie
j
Josh
Topic
I want to schedule and appointment and had a question. I have a PE problem, if I ejaculate too early would that terminate the entire session? I want to learn to overcome this
Views: 982   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 12:12pm
by Dr. Rylie
p
Peter
Question
do you judge the size of the penis ? I'm not a hung man and I have a lot of insecurities because of it
Views: 1543   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2013 4:34pm
by Sal
a
Asi
My Experience - Thanks Dr. Rylie
Hi. As i get to dr. Rylie's Door, i was a little bit nerves because it was my first time trying Tantra & Prostate Massage, after a few minutes of talking and a wonderful explanation from Dr. Rylie about the process, all this in a wonderful environment with candles,w...
Views: 1872   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2013 7:14pm
by Dr. Rylie
Locations
I will be traveling to different locations starting after the new year. When calling to book your session please ask what location I will be in on the day you are wanting to book. I will be trying to accommodate your location needs the very best I can. I look...
Views: 2978   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2013 7:13pm
by Dr. Rylie
r
Rylie
Reviews
So many of you visit us, but not many have left reviews. I think it is very important to everyone that they get to see reviews. I will be posting a few that we had on our Yahoo page for you to see. However we are offering a $25 discount on your next session if yo...
Views: 8478   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 11, 2013 1:07pm
by Noel Velez
e
Eric
prices for private session
Hi Rylie. Can you please send me a price list for your private sessions? Thank you.
Views: 5264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 9:20pm
by Rylie
b
Billy
Info....
Dr. Rylie, please, can you tell me the prices for men private sessions and the address where I suppose to send my payment?? I didn't find this informations at your website. Thank you...Have a nice day. Billy
Views: 1342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2012 12:04am
by Billy
m
Mike
Prices?
I can't find a price list on your site and got no response to my email.Can you help me?
Views: 3133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2012 8:24am
by Mike
p
Pete
The Doctor is In
This was one the great experiences that I have ever had.
Views: 1603   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2012 3:13pm
by Pete
j
Jay
Rylie was Amazing
After meeting Rylie I realized she was the warm friendly person she always is on the phone. She is a Beautiful lady and is very skilled in her art. She is not a stuck up, thinking who she is kinda lady at all. She is a naturally caring person and a natural beauty. S...
Views: 2126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2011 9:17am
by Jay
r
Rylie
Daily Posts!!!!
Hey everyone!!! I would like to start posting enteries here on our sessions and serives.....Of course I will not be using any names and no email or any other personal information ok so no worries We want to encourage our VIP clients ( which is the ones who we...
Views: 6031   Replies: 51
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 4:45am
by Mike
j
John
PE
Can you really resolve PE problems ?
Views: 1203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2011 3:33pm
by John
s
Scott
Rylie is the real deal!
I don't know how it is in NYC, but in Virginia, the search for a provider is fraught with peril. None of the ads are descriptive, frequently the person in the ad is not who you meet when you talk in the door. Happily, this is *not* the case with Rylie! Rylie...
Views: 1537   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2011 9:16am
by Scott
Appointments
Rylie is now accepting appointments 7 days a week. Please call or email to schedule your appointment! If calling and I can not answer your call please leave a detailed message. I do not answer restricted or blocked calls. Thank you and I look forward to seeing yo...
Views: 1688   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 9:17pm
by Rylie
dr. rylie
This was my second tantric experience,but by far my best. my fisrt was with another provider,far from what i expected,did not address my issues at all. Rylie,on the other hand took the time to explain the session with me step by step,took her time and the session wen...
Views: 1078   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 11:04am
by itsmeagain
Rylie has returned
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know I have returned to NYC and Jersey. I am currently booking appointments as of 2/22/2011. I look forward to seeing you all very soon!!! Thank you Dr. Rylie 917-653-0670
Views: 976   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 4:14pm
by Dr, Rylie
Reviews for Rylie
I have posted some of the reviews from our Yahoo groups page in the About Rylie section. Please take a moment to look at them and if you are not a member of our Yahoo groups please join. You will be able to find out all kinds of exciting information and more reviews...
Views: 1529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2009 10:03pm
by Dr. Rylie
Questions & Answers about basic Tantra Learning
Question: What areas do you service? Answer: R & R Tantra Intimate Remedies travels all over the United States. We hold Workshops and Private Sessions in all Major Cities. Question: Is tipping customary? Answer: Although appreciated, tippin...
Views: 1031   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 2:00am
by Dr. Rylie
Questions & Answers for Workshops
Question: What happens in a Workshop? Answer: Our Workshops are set up and designed to cover many avenues of relationships. Both personal and as a Couple. The Workshop is a very relaxed, fun experience. You will learn how to communicate your feelings to yo...
Views: 799   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2009 1:58am
by Dr. Rylie
1 2