U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
info
I am new to this site and i have just retired my CWD (contract working Dog) We have spent the last 4 and 1/2 years at the embassy in Iraq. Just curious does this make us able for membership. Thankyou.
Views: 892   Replies: 41
Last Post: May 19, 2024 7:55am
by Meredith
WW2 Marine K9 Corp
I have a picture of my uncle with his corps dog, on Iwo Jima. Family lore says it was once on the cover of Stars and Stripes. I am hoping that by contacting you I can find our more about the picture. -paul
Views: 1353   Replies: 51
Last Post: May 18, 2024 12:51am
by Mobile Boat Mech...
A1 fencing townsville
Thanks for all this information. I enjoy participating on this kind of discussion where I get to read variety of ideas and opinions and allow me to use what I learned from A1 fencing townsville keep this up and looking forward to see more of this in the future.
Views: 24   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 17, 2024 10:05pm
by Debby
47th Scout Dog Plt 101st Abn LZ Sally 68-69
searching out for anyone familiar with us during that period...
Views: 1952   Replies: 142
Last Post: May 15, 2024 5:39pm
by Michael Mason
GREAT
It's important to directly contact the appropriate adoption agencies or authorities to ensure you receive accurate and up-to-date information regarding the adoption application process. I wish you the best of luck with your adoption application! Top Real Estate Ag...
Views: 206   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 14, 2024 9:41am
by Olivia
Tiler Adelaide
Thanks for sharing! Tiler Adelaide
Views: 46   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 12, 2024 4:54pm
by Pretty
fence builders Ipswich
that's great
Views: 28   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2024 9:49pm
by Charlie
https://www.rockymountainoils.com/products/essential-oil-diffuser-kit
Thank you for your kind words! If you have any more questions, need further assistance, or if there's anything else you'd like to learn about, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help! An essential oil diffuser kit typically includes everything you need to start diff...
Views: 69   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2024 10:52am
by Olivia
Thank you
Excellent weblog, great work. Your idea couldn’t have most certainly been written any better. Reading this content reminds me of my recent supervisor. Flat Roofing Vancouver
Views: 242   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 9, 2024 5:42am
by Sharon Fannes
m
Mark
Daylom dental chair upholstery
this is cool! I enjoy that we get to share different perspectives and genuinely learn from it and possibly collaborate with other users. looking forward to see more of this in the future.
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2024 2:53am
by Mark
a
Aespa
Great blog
Really good blog! KEep it up! skip hire scunthorpe
Views: 223   Replies: 23
Last Post: May 8, 2024 11:36pm
by seo
https://lookhuman.com/collections/feminist
That sounds like an empowering collection! Feminist-themed products can be a powerful way to express support for gender equality and women's rights. Offering a range of items like t-shirts and mugs allows people to incorporate feminist messaging into their everyday...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2024 11:41am
by mark
d
Diane
Love this!
I really appreciate what you do on this site! Scalp Micropigmentation Manchester
Views: 619   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 6, 2024 2:54pm
by KZ
l
Linda
Info on a dog served in Vietnam
Hi, I'm looking for information on a German Shepherd dog named Marty that served in Vietnam. He was my dog & was given away. The person that took him said he was going to train him for the war. Not sure the exact year. He came from MA. Would love to hear any info...
Views: 683   Replies: 30
Last Post: May 6, 2024 12:42pm
by Naz
dog forum
This forum plays a crucial role in preserving the legacy of these incredible animals and ensuring that their contributions to our nation's defense are never forgotten. Far & Wide Land Surveying
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2024 4:40am
by khaye530
What happened to Wolf?
I am looking for information about a Military Dog named "Wolf" whose ear tattoo was E314. Wolf's training occurred at Fort Carson, CO sometime about 1953-1955... before the Army Dog Training Center was deactivated. His handler at the time was Conrad Bernier, my fathe...
Views: 480   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 3, 2024 3:36am
by Joseph
d
Dave
Question
Do you guys have a link for this? - Dave Epoxy flooring
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2024 11:50pm
by Dave
K9 memorial
Hi i am trying to get pointed in the right direction. Im the kennel master at mcconnell air force base in kansas and im trying to find out how or where to get a k9 memorial made to put in front of our kennels building. I would like to honor our military working and...
Views: 1120   Replies: 49
Last Post: Apr 25, 2024 3:34pm
by Oliver
Dog tags
Great information keep it up. junk removal
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2024 12:45pm
by Junk hualer
Ron Aiello...1st usmc dog platoon, Hoa Cam Range,RVN
I just came acrost your picture and Stormy's picture in the Feb 13,2011 New York Post.The Dogs of War. I am extremely happy to see you are still alive and keeping the memories alive.I lost all contact with any of the Platoon after I left in "67". I'm glad I picked up...
Views: 1405   Replies: 46
Last Post: Apr 24, 2024 12:08am
by Christopher Gord...
Silt Fence
Thanks for the content!
Views: 41   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2024 10:19pm
by Christopher Gord...
property management
Our team of real estate experts have been working in the real estate industry for years and are passionate about property management. They have over 30 years of combined experience in real estate, customer service and property management! As landlords ourselves...
Views: 475   Replies: 66
Last Post: Apr 17, 2024 4:32am
by Mike Frans
Thank You For Highlighting Our Service Dogs
I have never seen a site with such honest dedication to our service dogs. Semper Fi! Making use of my GI bill see carpet cleaning services for more information. Thanks again. -Dave
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2024 6:11am
by This Is A Great ...
dahlcore.
I've been a member of this forum for a while now, and I can't express how much I appreciate the effort put in by the United States War Dogs Association to keep this space ad-free. It makes navigating the discussions and finding relevant information so much easier....
Views: 111   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2024 7:24am
by Jenny
Adelaide Landscaping
Thanks for sharing this to public! Adelaide Landscaping
Views: 83   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2024 7:20am
by Jenny
I would like to know the URL to the application. I would like to apply for an adoption, thank you!!
To whom it may concern, I would like to know the URL to the application. I would like to apply for an adoption, thank you!!
Views: 992   Replies: 59
Last Post: Apr 11, 2024 12:56am
by A1 fencing towns...
https://seacoastpw.com/roof-cleaning-jacksonville/
I completely agree! Creating greater opportunities for individuals with disabilities to pursue entrepreneurship is not only a matter of inclusivity and equality but also a means of unlocking untapped potential and talent in our society. By offering tailored support a...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2024 5:27pm
by jason
Vietnam era dog tags w/name of dog above owner's name
I am looking for info about a dog tag I have that has our dog's name above my dad's name. Was that a usual situation when a dog was licensed to be on base? I was surprised to see our dog's name on there.
Views: 607   Replies: 34
Last Post: Apr 1, 2024 10:17pm
by will hose
Excavation
Glad to post here.
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2024 1:12am
by Excavation
https://landobuilderscorp.com/basement-remodeling/
Thank you! I'm glad you found the information helpful. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. I'm here to help! In Vancouver, WA, where space may be limited, maximizing every square foot of your property is essential. By investing...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2024 5:45pm
by jason
concrete patios
Thanks for the great content!
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2024 3:00am
by concrete patios
https://dahlcore.com/executive-security
You're very welcome! I appreciate your offer to assist, and I'll definitely reach out if I have any questions or need further information. Thank you for your well wishes, and I wish you continued success in your endeavors as well. If you ever need assistance in the...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2024 11:51pm
by jannah
www.wpgio.com/15-trending-wavy-hairstyles-men/
These wavy hairstyles offer a range of options for men looking to embrace their natural waves and add texture and personality to their hair. Whether you prefer a short, medium, or long hairstyle, there's a wavy hairstyle to suit your personal taste and lifestyle. It'...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2024 8:27pm
by jake
https://www.wpgio.com/15-trending-wavy-hairstyles-men/
It's natural to admire beautiful properties like the villa you mentioned and to aspire to achieve similar goals. Remember that success often comes from hard work, determination, and perseverance. Setting goals and working towards them diligently can bring you closer...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2024 8:26pm
by jake
What happened to Rex
I have come across 3 personal photos of my uncle's dog Rex, a newspaper (don't know what paper) photo captioned: It's six pairs of eyes and ears on northwest beaches during coast guard night patrol. Chuck Slager, left, carries a walkie-talkie for communicating with h...
Views: 1110   Replies: 92
Last Post: Mar 22, 2024 1:38am
by Leading Resident...
Canberra landscapers
Nice article, waiting for your another Canberra landscapers
Views: 37   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2024 11:10pm
by Alfred
Awesome
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Please also seek advice from my site. https://calgarybasementfinishing.com
Views: 185   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 17, 2024 3:22pm
by Gina
wpgio
I want to express my appreciation to the U.S. War Dogs Association for creating this forum and to the moderators for maintaining a forum that encourages discussions in English. It allows us to communicate effectively and fosters a sense of community among members. By...
Views: 94   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2024 2:45am
by fence builders I...
https://www.wpgio.com/11-best-army-hairstyle-for-men-so-that-any-girl-will-drool-over-you/
Thank you for your kind words! I'm here to assist you whenever you need help or information on any topic. If you ever have questions or specific topics you'd like me to cover, feel free to reach out anytime. Your feedback is important, and I'm grateful for the opport...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2024 5:45am
by jake
https://www.wpgio.com/cashy-review/
It sounds like a wonderful idea! Competitions can be a great way to engage people and create a sense of community, especially during the colder months when people tend to spend more time indoors. Offering valuable prizes can incentivize participation and make the com...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2024 5:05am
by jake
l
LANNY
Thank you!
This is new, glad to visit this blog. Thank you https://scottkeeverseo.com/chicago-seo/
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2024 3:34am
by LANNY
r
romaa
Why do celebrities wear ironic luxury watches?
Do you think that celebrities are obsessed with high luxurious lifestyle and keep fausse montre suisse on expensive items and accessories, if you think about it this way, you might have big misunderstanding. Paying millions for heavy watches is not a trend anymore, n...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2024 1:51am
by romaa
A good info!
I appreciate the wonderful information on this website. Hoping for more in the future!
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2024 2:02am
by Concrete Abilene...
More about it
As the Y2K fashion movement continues to evolve https://y2k-fashion.over-blog.com/, it not only celebrates the iconic styles of the past but also encourages a reimagining of fashion boundaries, proving that what's old can indeed be new again in the ever-evolving land...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2024 12:59pm
by Corner Brandon
Adelaide Coolroom Hire
Many thanks for sharing this! Adelaide Coolroom Hire
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2024 3:23pm
by James Song
Solar Panels Adelaide
It's so kind of you! Solar Panels Adelaide
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2024 3:22pm