Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Ky roadside marker for Victor Mature
Ms. Mature, Chip Rogalinski here. I was the man who sought permission and raised money to hang this mural. The mural continues to hang in Louisville. Now, I am working on a roadside marker to be installed near your father’s home at 600 Camp Street. Again...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2023 11:39pm
by Chip Rogalinski
birthday
Happy Birthday Vic....RIP. ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WILL CELEBRATE YOUR FILMS ON YOUR DAY.
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2022 12:06pm
by Lou Steinberg
THINKING OF YOU, VIC!! REST IN HEAVENLY PEACE, FRIEND!
MISS & THINK OF YOU OFTEN, VIC! HARD TO BELIEVE ITZ ALREADY BEEN 22 YEARZ!! 😞 THANK GOD, WE HAVE YOUR FILMZ TO ENJOY YOU WITH!! 😉 SEE YOU AT DA' 19th HOLE, SIR!! CHEERZZZ!! - REXX HUNTER
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2021 2:45pm
by REXX HUNTER
happy birthday VIC!
Well its that time again to wish Vic Happy Birthday! I HAVE and HAVE SEEN ALL his movies over the last 70 years plus; ever since people thought I looked like him when I was young. (from "Housekeeper's Daughter" to the "real" last cameo appearance in "Fire Power")....
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2019 3:18pm
by Lou Steinberg
d
Dean
Old photo
Have a photo of Victor in a naval uniform he looks so young with the great smile. Below his name it says COXSWAIN U.S.N printed by WIDEWORLDPHOTO PRINTED IN USA about inch below name.
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2017 2:58pm
by shannon@victorma...
family stories about my mother, my uncles, my grandmother & victor mature
Watching "My Darling Clementine" brought to mind family stories that abound. My grandmother & Mrs. Mature were very good friends, living in the Shelby Park neighborhood of Louisville (St. Catherine St. for our family, and I think either Floyd or Jackson for the Matu...
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2015 4:21pm
by William Hooks
TiX DVD Film - Latin Vibes - Part 1(2011)
TiX DVD Film - Latin Vibes - Part 1(2011) > http://tinyurl.com/pe3kgyr TiX DVD Film - Latin Vibes - Part 1(2011) 97ffa81d91 (Problems with magnets links are fixed by upgrading your torrent client!). Audio Mu...
Views: 709   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 7:06am
by alatris
My Gal Sal
Victor was extraordinary in "My Gal Sal." I had no idea he could play the piano so very well! The movie matched Victor sticking up for the little guy who got shafted, since it was about Paul Dresser, who wrote a great song that someone ripped off him. I know the feel...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2013 6:42am
by Roger Regor
A friend--Juan C. Zapata
How wonderful to come across your website! I was simply explaining something to my teenage daughter about Victor Mature when I came across it. What I do know is that my grandfather, Juan C. Zapata of Texas, was a carpenter, played in minor league baseball and was a...
Views: 332   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2013 7:43pm
by Shannon
Rembering the Past
Hi Shannon, Just a quick message to let you know that I was thinking of Vic today...and watched three movies from my library. "Moss Rose," "Gambling House" and finally, "The Egyptian" with Jean Simmons (one of her many films with him) and I enjoyed going back...
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 10:58pm
by Shannon
The Robe premiere at NYC Roxy
Just wondering if there is a FULL version/ cut of the Movietone News coverage of the bicostal premiere of The Robe out there. A family member was a secretary for Fox in NYC and worked checking in the stars at NYC premiere. According to one viewing we saw of the foota...
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 1, 2013 10:05am
by Shannon
Happy Birthday
It would have been 100 today. Happy birthday Vic...from one of your oldest fans from the past who has 61 of your movies. To celebrate, I'll be watching "The Long Haul" with Diana Dors followed by The "Las Vegas Story" with Jane Russell. Being my favorite actor of...
Views: 291   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2013 11:32pm
by Shannon
old photo of Victor
Recently I have been sorting old photos and I came across a snap shot of Victor when he was in the Coast Guard with my dad. The writing on the back is Sept 1944 Atlantic city. It is a relaxed shot with two other sailors. I remember my dad talking about him. It m...
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2012 6:56pm
by Shannon
Aftershave
What was Victor's favourite Cologne/Aftershave?
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2011 10:07pm
by Shannon
s
steve
Victor Mature's restaurant name and location in Louisville
Hello - Perhaps the location and name of the restaurant is known here in this forum. There was a restaurant/nightclub in Louisville purported to be a favorite place for VM to visit. Anyone recall? Thanks
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 2:29pm
by Shannon
"I'm STILL Here!"
Hi, I Haven't 'Posted,' in Ages, but, I STILL Have Victor's Films for Sale, on VHS/DVD. If interested, pls. eMail Me w/U'r 'Wants.' U MUST Leave U'r Mailing Add./Tel. No. I knew & 'Worked' w/Victor, @ TCFox. I'll Be 91 Yrs. Young on 10/6/11. I await U'r eMail....
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2011 9:30pm
by Shannon
a
Aida
Looking for certain photos
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of Victor in the 1990s? Or a link? I'd really appreciate it!
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2011 12:15am
by Shannon
Victor Mature... TV repair business
I read somewhere that Victor Mature had a very successful TV repair business after he retired. Does anyone know if that is true?
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2011 1:33am
by Shannon
To Mary Kohloff who just e-mailed me
Hi Mary. I received a message from you and I tried to e-mail you back with the information but it said that the e-mail address you listed doesn't work. Could you please write or e-mail me again so I can send you the info. Thanks! Have a good day! Shannon
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2010 12:50am
by Shannon
Vic Mature
Thank you so much for this wonderful site about such a unique, kindhearted man that Mr Mature was. I am a native of Louisville Ky. and was aware that Victor was also a native. I knew that he was an avid golfer also. A close friend of mine who was also a golf nut spok...
Views: 467   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 6:26am
by john humphries
j
jodi
remember Richardson Texas
Does anyone remember him frequently showing up at Richardson Heights shopping center in Texas, back in the 60's? Seems like there was a cousin or someone who looked like him who was his companion.
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 12:17pm
by jodi
On this 10th year to the day anniversary of your passing,..
Vic... Old friend...you, are sorely missed! I remember on the evening of my 12th birthday (August 25th 1962), when you stopped by to wish me a "Happy 12th Birthday!" I will never forget, that event...To see in person, my favorite actor and not only to meet but t...
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 6:07pm
by Ron (Rexx Hunter...
Coast Guard ship during World War II
My dad told me an interesting story that during World War II he was on the same ship with Victor Mature. This would have been in the late spring of 1945. I'm not sure if it was from the U.S. to France (They arrived in France just after Germany surrendered) or if it...
Views: 402   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 7:15pm
by Shannon
The Big Circus
Exciting news! One of Victor's most requested movies - "The Big Circus" is now available on DVD through Turner Classic Movies. You can order it here: http://turnerclassic.moviesunlimited.com/product.asp?sku=D25809 Shannon Special thanks to Dixie for the inf...
Views: 473   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 20, 2009 7:05pm
by Shannon
Timbuktu
Watched Timbuktu with Victor Mature on TCM the other morning. What a great little aired movie. It was just a fluke I happened to see it was on. Love this site.
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 3:18am
by Shannon
Testing
Just testing out a new feature on the board...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2009 4:19am
by Shannon
Commemorative In Italy?
Hi, I thought I remember a story that Victor Mature had some kind of commemorative plaque or statue erected in Italy. Perhaps it was in his father's home town in Italy. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, does anyone have information about that commemor...
Views: 393   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2009 4:54am
by Shannon
b
Bill
Victor Mature's Chris Craft(boat)
Does anyone have a picture of Victor Mature on his Chris Craft motor boat? If so could you email me a copy? Cheers Bill
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2009 3:20am
by Shannon
New Victor Mature Website
Hi. I am currently uploading the new victormature.net site. Thanks so much for your patience as I move everything. There are still a lot of files that have to be moved so you will notice some missing graphics. Sorry about that. I hope to have it all uploaded by Wedne...
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2008 6:15pm
by Shannon
IMPORTANT: Victor Mature website is moving
I have been working on the site and planning on moving the Victor site over to a host at www.victormature.net this month. I was just informed by America Online that as of November 1st, 2008 they will no longer provide web space or host sites. That means that they wil...
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2008 3:54am
by Shannon
The Long Haul - for Jim Thomas
Hi! I tried to e-mail you the information but it keeps bouncing back to me so I will post it here: Hi! Thank you so much for your nice message. There are some copies of The Long Haul for sale on E-bay. If you check these links you should be able to purchase a...
Views: 520   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2008 2:56am
by Shannon
New menu
I've made a new flash menu that will be used on all of the pages so all of the pages will link together once again. I am re-writing all of the pages and adding the new menu so I will post here on the message board and on the main index page to keep everyone updated o...
Views: 469   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2008 2:44am
by Shannon
Remember Victor on August 4th
Remember Victor, who sadly passed away 9 years ago, by watching your favorite Vic movie. Shannon
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2008 2:39am
by Shannon
Fixing Pages
Hi! There are still some pages which have incorrect links and missing photos etc. because of Tripod deleting those files. Thanks so much for your patience while I fix them. If you are looking for a page - for example - and it says http://victormaturefanclub.tripod.co...
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2008 1:27am
by Shannon
Victor Mature Theater
Hi! I fixed the Victor Mature Theater page so all of the photos are back. It's at: http://victormature.tripod.com/theater.htm I will be continuing to fix the pictures that they deleted. Thanks so much for visiting!
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2008 3:35am
by Shannon
Update
Hi! I have the newest update written and will be uploading it within the next two days. I've moved all of my files to my laptop computer so I can update all of the time now. Thanks so much again for your patience when I've been moving files. So sorry for my delay in...
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2008 2:12am
by Shannon
The Tartars
Anyone know? Has the film The Tartars been released on DVD?
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2008 1:25am
by Shannon
j
JT
my boyfriend is a Maturi
Not to brag, but my boyfriend is a Maturi-- yes, he does look a lot like Victor. Heh heh heh.
Views: 430   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 14, 2008 1:23am
by Shannon
Advertisements
So sorry about the AOL advertisements. I pay for this account so there shouldn't be advertisements on the AOL part of the site. They should only put them on accounts that are free ones. I'm going to have to call them and see what in the world is going on. Shannon
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2008 1:15am
by Shannon
k
Kris
Dangerous Mission
Hello, Does anyone out there have a way to obtain a copy of Dangerous Mission (1954)? I know it's not been released to home video or dvd, but it was shown years ago on TCM. I had an old vhs copy of it, but no longer. Thanks!
Views: 377   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 29, 2008 7:57am
by Desi
Anyone having problems viewing the index page?
I was wondering - is anyone having any trouble seeing any of the graphics on the index page? For some reason using Internet Explorer many of the graphics are missing when I look at it but it looks fine through Firefox. I checked and all of the graphic files are uploa...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2008 1:12am
by Shannon
Celebrate Victor
Remember to Celebrate Victor on January 29th by watching your favorite Vic movie! :)
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2008 1:11am
by Shannon
Index page problem
There appears to be a problem with the index page of the site with some photos not showing up. I'm hoping that they will show up again very soon. If not I will transfer the missing files to a different account and rewrite the index page. Thanks so much for your pa...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2008 2:40pm
by Shannon
The best Actors
There are no actors Like Victor Mature, todays actors can act, but they have no integrity on screene, Victor Mature will always be a great figure in movies,i loved his biblical roles, it boosted my faith as a young child, thank you MR MATURE for some spacial moments,...
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 1:38am
by Shannon
One Million B.C.
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a Vhs or DVD of One Million BC. I've been to Amazon and a few others and it's impossible ,I was wondering why . When I came upon the Fan Club , I thought someone will know .Thank you , Theresa
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 27, 2007 9:40pm
by Sidney P. Bloomb...
availability of film
I am looking for a copy of the 1940 film "1 billion b.c". Does anyone know if this film is available?
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 10:34pm
by Sidney P. Bloomb...
children of Victor Mature
Does anyone else think there is an uncanny resemblance between Chris Noth and Victor Mature?
Views: 577   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 4:40pm
by Elizabeth Miller
Still working on the web
Hi! I just wanted to say that I'm still rewriting all of the missing files that were somehow deleted from the web and hope to have them all back up soon. So sorry for the delay. Thank you so much for your patience! Shannon
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 2:40am
by Shannon
Victor Mature 1937 flood Louisville Kentucky
Hello my name is Sarah... and i am writing this story on behalf of my grandmother who sadly passed in july of 2005. This is an honest to God true story. It is not made up.. and it is a story she told my family and myself for many years. It was 1937 and my grandmother...
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2007 3:11am
by Shannon
Happy 9 Year Anniversary of the Victor Mature Fan Club!
Happy 9 Year Anniversary of the Victor Mature Fan Club! Shannon
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2007 12:26pm
by Melanie
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet